Wabbitdads Wabbit Herd 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daisy rattles her cage every time I walk into the bunny room so I will let her out. When I let her out last night she did some awesome binkies, its so cool to watch an e-lop do binkies, ears flying every where. Her foot must not hurt anymore, I've been watching her and she is putting her full weight on it.

I have a litter box in a corner of the bun room where all the bunnies seem to want to relieve themselves at when they are out. I also have a doggie training pad in front of it and that is what most seem they want to use. Miss Daisy last night was out hopping around and went over and sat in the litter box and used it! I was so happy, because she has been bugging me fora few days with demands of a 2 story NIC condo.

I told her if I see you using the potty box, I will consider it. I didn't want her to do her business all over the floor of her NIC cage. So it looks like I will have to live up to my end of the bargain.

This morning I let her out as usual, she is trying to become the PB (privilege bun) of the herd, she ran around then she followed me as I was filling water bottles and food dishes. She made sure her bowl was the first filled! While I was doing this, I would get little nudges on my leg from Daisy. I would bend down give her some nose rubs then she would hop off, come back and repeat it. She is buttering me up for something, probably wants her own TV.

Oh Dave, glad Daisy has healed! I agree with a former poster - she may want not only a TV but a computer with internet, and a Blackberry of her own! It is amazing how they burrow into our hearts!

Denise

We are starting to get into a routine, I have to let her out in the morning while I fill bowls and water bottles. She binkies around the room, comes to me for a nose rub or two and then she's off again.

Here are some pictures of Moo Moo:

MooMoo10-11-09.jpg

MooMoo510-11-09.jpg

MooMoo310-11-09.jpg

MooMoo410-11-09.jpg

Never hold a white bunny with a black shirt

Effectofholdingawhitebunnyonablacks.jpg

Fancy77 wrote:
I love the Shirt Dave....u must be starting a new fad...WTG!!!!:dude:

Thats me Mr. fashion trend setter!;)

We think she is pretty cute too. The lady who dumped her at the pet store a couple of years ago said she didn't want Moo Moo anymore because she was a mean bunny. She is one of the sweetest little buns in the world.

That is a awfully pretty Bunny. The shirt...um not so much. I'm surprised she has any hair left, after leaving it all on you.

Ya know, there is no such thing as a mean bunny - there are only humans who fail to understand.

Torchster wrote:
That is a awfully pretty Bunny. The shirt...um not so much. I'm surprised she has any hair left, after leaving it all on you.

Ya know, there is no such thing as a mean bunny - there are only humans who fail to understand.
I agree, I couldn't leave her so I brought her home. Moo Moo was going through her teenage years and obviously they didn't understand that.

Awe... MooMoo has a kiss-me spot by her nose.... I guess you will have to do the honors for me as I am too far away to perform the smooching myself. ;)

myheart

wabbitmom12 wrote:
Peanut is AWESOME!!
As long as everyone knows I'm MORE AWESOME than he is...
We had him out this evening and he had so much fun. Dave couldn't get but 1 or 2 pictures because he kept running back and forth on the couch. He came up to me and jumped onto my lap to be loved on for a few minutes, then back down to play, then back onto the lap for more nose rubs.
Just for the record...I taught him that move - to keep running around so the humans can't take pictures.
He definitely has his parents' dispositions. Very sweet, calm. I also feel silly calling him peanut anymore, because he is geting BIG! I'm sure Nyx still has him outweighed (don't tell her I said so..we all know how touchy women are about their weight!), but he definitely has outgrown his name. I suggested to Dave that we change it, but he says, "But he knows his name!" And, he does. He even comes when called, a rare trait in a rabbit, I know.
HOW DARE you mention MY weight on the forum...and just when I was logging on to tell you my news. Hmmmph....you'd think humans would learn!
His coat has become thick and luxurious the past couple of weeks. At the show 2 weeks ago, he still a bit of that fluffy baby coat going on, but not anymore! His coloring is gorgeous, too...deep black, no sign of brown "smut", as Pamnock would say.

We are attending a show nearby on 10/17 and I am anxious to see how he does!

I was supposed to go to a show on the 17th but mom had to go out of town...or else I"d be beating him for ribbons and stuff.

By the way - now for my NEWS.

Sister Robin weighed us today - and when we all got done fussing and squirming - it turned out that I'm BIGGER than Athena.

Sophia is bigger than me - but then again - I didn't wanna be a fat piggy bun like her - she's a few ounces bigger than me.

I'm so proud- maybe I'll get to breed BEFORE Athena since we gotta share Mercury.

So tell Peanut - I'm gonna be a BREEDER bunny soon!

Oh - and tell Daisy I left some notes behind the tv for the next diva bun - some of the ideas I'd had for activities, etc.

NYX

myheart wrote:
Awe... MooMoo has a kiss-me spot by her nose.... I guess you will have to do the honors for me as I am too far away to perform the smooching myself. ;)

myheart
Proper smooches have been administered! :bunnieskiss

My little Nxyie,

Oh, Pooh! I wish you could go to the show this weekend! I'd love to see what the judges had to say about you.(Besides that you are gorgeous, of course.)

wabbitmom12 wrote:
My little Nxyie,

Oh, Pooh! I wish you could go to the show this weekend! I'd love to see what the judges had to say about you. (Besides that you are gorgeous, of course.)

I know - I've been trying to stomp my feet and get my dad's attention to tell him its NO FAIR that I don't get to go show off my beautiful self.

Why...I've been preparing myself for days and weeks for this event. I've gone outside TWICE to get fresh air and sunshine to make my fur so nice and fresh-smelling.

I've run around the yard for several minutes at a time to not only build up my muscles - but help my dad get some exercise too. If you ask me - that was pretty thoughtful of me to think of his health - why I stayed in one place till he came outside so I'd have LOTS of energy to run around and keep him busy.

I've been eating ALL of my pellets and supplements and treats and keeping my fur nice and clean.

I was gonna go WIN all those prizes so that I could prove to Athena AND Sophia that I'm the best flemish giant in this house....and so mama would let me be the first one to have a breeding date.

And all that work...gone...all because mom had to traipse off to Maine to take care of HER mother. Sheesh...you think she'd put ME first...ya know?

Still yet...maybe this means I can go back to playing and getting dirty and not have to worry about being all clean and shiny for a show.

At least I'm not as bad as Sophia...she was taking a nap in the hay bucket when mom called today.....

Well tonight during NCIS I decided to spend time in the bunny room. I was going to get Nibbles out but she ran to the back of her cage. So I got Miss Daisy out or should I say I opened the door to her cage and she came out WHEN she wanted to. I just layed on the floor and played Yahtzee on my phone. She did a bunch ofbinkies and then had to see what I was doing.

So I started to give her some nose rubs and she just pancaked and let me continue until my hand got tired. She went off to see what mischief she could get into and then she would come up to me for some nose rubs. One time I stopped and she kept herself flat and moved closer to me it was an awww moment.

She ran around me doing some binkies and then she came up and layed close to me with her head down for some more nose rubs. Daisy is quickly stealing my heart and becoming a very special bun. I am getting that feeling about her that I had about Lilly my light gray Flemish Giant that was so special to me.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
...Daisy is quickly stealing my heart and becoming a very special bun. I am getting that feeling about her that I had about Lilly my light gray Flemish Giant that was so special to me.

Awe Wabbitdad, have you found another heart-bunny? :hearts: I am so happy for the both of you!! Hold onto her real tight... don't ever let her go especially if she fills that part of your heart in just the right way.

myheart

Latest posts

Back