Wabbitdads Wabbit Herd 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok - I need to know what you add to your rabbit food to have such smart rabbits.

This morning I found Nyx (Houdini) trying to SLIDE her cage door opener open. She'd sat there and watched me slide the latch...so she started trying to slide it herself with her teeth when I shut the door on her again.

The funny thing is- she ALMOST got it..in fac t- I should go look and see if its open by now....fortunately - it has TWO slding locks on it (two doors too - but one is blocked so she doesn't realize its a door).

YET.

TinysMom wrote:
Probably he used it on his mom so much when he was growing up - he actually believes it now?

lol, yeah, he used his "puppy dog eyes" on her quite a bit.

Can you just see him, batting his eyelashes over those big, brown eyes, and making a pitiful face?

wabbitmom12 wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
Probably he used it on his mom so much when he was growing up - he actually believes it now?

lol, yeah, he used his "puppy dog eyes" on her quite a bit.

Can you just see him, batting his eyelashes over those big, brown eyes, and making a pitiful face?

Ah....I was trying to figure out how he convinced you to say "yes" all those years ago when you agreed to marry him....that figures!

Yep - and of course the rabbits learned it and now they use it right back on him!

TinysMom wrote:
Ah....I was trying to figure out how he convinced you to say "yes" all those years ago when you agreed to marry him....that figures!

Yep - and of course the rabbits learned it and now they use it right back on him!
Yep!:biggrin2:

And you know what they say: What goes around, comes around!

Sorry, but I really have to comment on this...

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Whoo-hoo! Men in Uniform! (This will make Dave blush, and make Karen proud :D)

There are certainly some excellent genes in your family!
HANDSOME, the pair! The hats really top it off :)

:wink

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Sorry, but I really have to comment on this...

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Whoo-hoo! Men in Uniform! (This will make Dave blush, and make Karen proud :D)

There are certainly some excellent genes in your family!
HANDSOME, the pair! The hats really top it off :)

:wink

:blushan:

Dave

Peanut...you're in BIG trouble for letting Dumpster know in his blog that I was a secret agent.

Why do you think I taught you boys all those secret agent tricks about escaping? So you could blab???

You didn't have security clearance high enough to know I was a secret agent...but no...you begged to know and now Lord Dumpster knows.

As soon as I get my cell phone privileges back...I'm calling in a report about you....so you better keep practicing your escape skills.

Just thought you'd like to know - Nyx is now 9 pounds and 8 ounces....its hard to believe she's still so young.

She was just giving me kisses a few minutes ago (to try and convince me to put her down).

I said we had to have a talk about her getting on my computer....

We had Nyx's two brothers out Tuesday night. Peanut is active and will enjoy his petting but still wants to explore, his brother though likes to jump up onto the back of the couch and run back and forth.

Still getting used to the idea that we have a very good camera now, so I can take pictures anytime. Trying to remember the formula rabbits out = camera out.

Last night I had the house to myself. Karen and my daughter were out shopping for a dress for the homecoming dance and my son Josh went out.

I decided to get Oreo
Oreo11-22-08B.jpg
and give her some one on one time while I watched tv. My son's laptop was on the other end of the couch recharging. I think you know where this is going. Oreo hopped off my lap and before I realized what had happened she had chomped the cord to his laptop in TWO places!:shock:

When I yelled, she looked at me as if to say "what?" I scooped her up and put her back into the bunny room. I then got on the internet to try and find a power supply. Not very easy since his notebook is not a name brand. I found one and it wasn't to badly priced. So I decided to call Radio Shack, now how I was going to get there at 830pm in a car with no working headlights I don't know, plus low on gas. They had one only it was $99 dollars!

So I decided to wait till my son got home tell him what happened and await his wrath. He was mad at first but realized it was an accident and he took it pretty well. He said he was in a really good mood because on the way home he called in a drunk driver to the police and watched them stop the guy.

The power supply I had found was the right one and it is only $20 with shipping.

Darn rabbit, she wasn't too thrilled to come out to the living room and I guess this was her way of making me pay for disturbing her.

Mr. Privilege Bunny, Rudy came out to the living room to grace us with his presence and to get some lovin.

Rudy does not like things on the on the couch and if he could I think he would pick me up and toss me off. He especially does not like remotes.

Rudy sneaks up on his helpless prey

Rudysneaksuponhisprey9-11-09.jpg

He pounces!

Rudypicksuptheremotebeforetossingit.jpg

Gets a good grip on the helpless remote

Rudyremoteoffofthecouch9-11-09.jpg

Off the couch it goes!

Rudypouncesonhisprey9-11-09.jpg

Need to clean up after ridding the couch of another remote

Rudygroominhimself9-11-09.jpg

Rudy9-11-09C.jpg

Rudy9-11-09B.jpg