Wabbitdads Wabbit Herd 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TinysMom wrote:
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Peg tell Zeus I have his Crasins, a whole bag just for him he doesn't even have to share unless he wants to!

Did you read about his craisin adventure in the "Free-roaming rabbits" thread today in the main forum? If not - make sure you don't miss it....you'll definitely see his LOVE for craisins.

I actually told him he couldn't have any more craisins for a few days and he thumped me off and sulked. I'll let him have his spring mix and carrots and stuff until Wednesday and then I'll let him have the craisins when you see him.....it will be his first time in days.

Better wear gloves...
:laugh::roflmao:

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Peg tell Zeus I have his Crasins, a whole bag just for him he doesn't even have to share unless he wants to!

Did you read about his craisin adventure in the "Free-roaming rabbits" thread today in the main forum? If not - make sure you don't miss it....you'll definitely see his LOVE for craisins.

I actually told him he couldn't have any more craisins for a few days and he thumped me off and sulked. I'll let him have his spring mix and carrots and stuff until Wednesday and then I'll let him have the craisins when you see him.....it will be his first time in days.

Better wear gloves...
:laugh::roflmao:
That go all the way up your arms. Ever see the Monty Python rabbit?

I'm gonna take a picture of the craisin bag in a bit.

Perhaps one of those outfits they use for dealing with hazardous chemicals would be better...

You'll understand once you see the craisin bag..

Oh i am soooooooo jealous of the picture of you with blue bunny all laid out relaxed in your arms, can you do that with all your buns or just some.
I so want one of mine to let me do that. Years ago i had a bunny who would but not since xx

TinysMom wrote:
I'm gonna take a picture of the craisin bag in a bit.

Perhaps one of those outfits they use for dealing with hazardous chemicals would be better...

You'll understand once you see the craisin bag..

DSCF0401.jpg

DSCF0402.jpg

DSCF0403.jpg

DSCF0404.jpg

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Well Peg if you would feed the poor bun once in a while!;)
RIGHT....

Let's see ...

He gets pellets in the morning..

some sort of a snack (banana or carrot) during the morning

Has pellets left for lunch but may get a few pellets put on top for freshness

Steals a romance book to shred/devour for his afternoon snack - unless I beat him to it and give him salad greens or carrot

Supper - more pellets

and frequently a late night snack of some sort of veggie...

WHEN ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO FEED HIM? MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT???

TinysMom wrote:
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
RIGHT....

Let's see ...

He gets pellets in the morning..

some sort of a snack (banana or carrot) during the morning

Has pellets left for lunch but may get a few pellets put on top for freshness

Steals a romance book to shred/devour for his afternoon snack - unless I beat him to it and give him salad greens or carrot

Supper - more pellets

and frequently a late night snack of some sort of veggie...

Sounds like it might be a good idea :p

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Sounds like it might be a good idea :p
You weren't sleeping anyway, right? ;) Who needs sleep when there are hungry bunnies waiting for you? :p

Poor Hungry bunny....he almost slept in my arms last night...once he got done playing.

Also - I gave him a few more craisins so he would't bite your arm off...I did ask him to be on his best behavior on Wednesday - I swear I thought I heard him snicker...

Well I have some pictures of our trip and stuff, hopefully I can put a few up tonight. Karen and I had such a good time with Art and Peg.

Well Nyx's brothers do certainly miss her. She must have been the one keeping them in line as they have been traying their best to get into mischif. She must have also taught them her secrets in how to get out as there have been an increase in escapes.

Thumper seems to be really depressed, hasn't acted like himself the last couple of days. I am going to give him some extra attention and see if he perks up.

The girls just got their playtime and I asked Nyx if she missed her brothers. I thought I heard her say "Who?" as she took off for the kitchen - binkying all the way.

Ooh - she's back now for a run around the rabbitry and to sniff at my feet....looks like it wil be a fun day!

Well are a couple of pictures of our trip to San Antonio. The first is well sell explanatory, I hope. I am the old guy on the left, Art is the old guy on the right and the young chic next to me is Karen, aka Wabbitmom and the other young chic is Peg.

DaveKarenPegandArt8-26-09.jpg

Me and the famous Zeus, wondering who is this old guy holding me. That is also me not being ready for my wife taking a picture.

DaveZeus8-26-09.jpg

This is my son and I right after his graduation from Air Force basic military training on August 28th. Karen and I were invited to sit in the reviewing stand with other officers, the general and his staff, quite an honor for us. I was also allowed to bring Jeff's girlfriend with us to the reviewing stand (if anyone asks its his fiance, she will be its only a matter of time) she was quite thrilled. Jeff was surprised when he marched by and saw us there!

JeffandDadintheirblues8-28-09.jpg

One thing I forgot to mention! It was so hot! When we came home on Sunday, there was almost a 30F degree temperature difference!

Love the photos - when y'all were taking the picture of us - Art & I were trying to tickle each other (just so folks on the forum know).

We really had a great time together - and wait till you hear the latest Nyx stories in a bit....

TinysMom wrote:
We really had a great time together - and wait till you hear the latest Nyx stories in a bit....
Ok - time for a Nyx story....I thought she was all sweet and innocent and NEVER did ANYTHING wrong...she told me her brothers always set her up to get in trouble....

I guess that now Sophia is setting her up to get in trouble...

I was on the phone with Alicia when I saw the top of the bag of oats move. I watched and it moved again - just slightly - but enough so I knew it wasn't my imagination.

I put down the phone and peek in the bag and two eyes look up at me - its Nyx! She had hopped up on the hay and then down into the bag of oats and had about 10 pounds all to herself (only the Lord knows how long she was in there...).

I went to pull her out and she dug all four feet in and did her best to be a dead weight that I couldn't move. But I am bigger and stronger (and hopefully smarter) than her...and I FINALLY got her out.

Then I closed down the bag somewhat and got back on the phone.

Meanwhile...Nyx got back up onto the hay and proceeded to start opening the bag so she could jump in- I stopped her just in time.

I wanna know what happened to that sweet innocent bunny I was adopting??

:biggrin2:

Oh my goodness, that is hysterical!! I think Nyx is a girl who knows what she wants, and goes after it.

I can just imagine her dead-weight trick. "Nom, nom, nom. Oops! Here comes mom. I will act innocent...."

Latest posts

Back