Wabbitdads Wabbit Herd 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
O.k. I and Wabbitmom took a whole bunch of pictures the other day of the black baby flemmies and Mr. Tiny our REW nethie and I can't find them. I looked on the camera and their not there! I really took quite a few and I was going to post them tonight honest!:shock:
Umm Yah and were suppose to believe that? :ph34r2 Better work on taking more photo's before there's a MOB after yah.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!
At least he's not blaming the disappearance of the photos on poor sweet innocent Houdini...

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
First its now less then 3 weeks until I get to meet Peg in Texas! My son is graduating from Air Force basic training and when we get to San Antonio, Peg and Art are going to meet us at the airport!

:yes::woohoo

Now for a rant!

Things are not going well at work and people are stabbing others in the back etc. Its really frustrating because I am asked to do alot of things, but no understanding when I can't get them done.

Oh so I dont get to meet you:p

I would so drive to san antonio to meet you and peg.

And thst big lovable bun.

Hope you have a fun trip in this texas weather we have been having

TinysMom wrote:
We'll be meeting at the San Antonio airport on that Wednesday afternoon....(26th).

LOL I have to work I was just playing although I would really love to meet both of you mabye one day I can make a trip to meet you and bring Storm. And mabye I can meet one of your lovable gang.

I have only met one active member. I would love to meet more

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
We'll be meeting at the San Antonio airport on that Wednesday afternoon....(26th).

LOL I have to work I was just playing although I would really love to meet both of you mabye one day I can make a trip to meet you and bring Storm.   And mabye I can meet one of your lovable gang.

I have only met one active member.  I would love to meet more

Darn! I wish it would have worked out. We love to meet other "rabbit people"! :biggrin2:

Anybody else out there want to join the party on the 26th? The more the merrier...

TinysMom wrote:
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!
At least he's not blaming the disappearance of the photos on poor sweet innocent Houdini...

oh, she has a sweet innocent FACE, LOL. But she's a sneaky little critter! No telling what she would do with the photos if she had a chance...

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
TinysMom wrote:

LOL I have to work I was just playing although I would really love to meet both of you mabye one day I can make a trip to meet you and bring Storm. And mabye I can meet one of your lovable gang.

Hey - I was serious about it....if you could show up - I can give you the information.....

privately...

Since Houdini and I were corresponding about what a SWEET and INNOCENT bun she is...and how her littermates keep setting her up to look bad (they send her out of the pen to search for something and then she gets blamed by the humans...and she claims that's the truth....and since she told me via. the internet - it MUST be true)...

Anyway - since we were corresponding and she wanted me to see just HOW sweet and innocent she looks...

Here you go....(but Dave and Karen have to update with pics of everyone- Houdini wouldn't have done anything to those pics..).

Pegsbunpic2-1.jpg

Pegsbunpic1-1.jpg

TinysMom wrote:
Mrs. PBJ wrote:
TinysMom wrote:

Hey - I was serious about it....if you could show up - I can give you the information.....

privately...

Send me a pm I am going to try to convence hubby I have a few personal days at work. Its only three hours and I could bring Storm. I have never had him in a car over 30 minutes.

TinysMom wrote:
Since Houdini and I were corresponding about what a SWEET and INNOCENT bun she is...and how her littermates keep setting her up to look bad (they send her out of the pen to search for something and then she gets blamed by the humans...and she claims that's the truth....and since she told me via. the internet - it MUST be true)...

Anyway - since we were corresponding and she wanted me to see just HOW sweet and innocent she looks...

Here you go....(but Dave and Karen have to update with pics of everyone- Houdini wouldn't have done anything to those pics..).

Pegsbunpic2-1.jpg

Pegsbunpic1-1.jpg
I believe Peg and Houdini are telling the truth. Look at innocent face.

wabbitmom12 wrote:
CKGS wrote:
Houdini's adorable and does look innocent....

I'm very sorry Dave but I think Peg and Becka are right here.
I AGREE!! :biggrin2:

That hurts dear!

There better be cheesecake when I get home if you don't want to be in trouble!;)

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
wabbitmom12 wrote:
CKGS wrote:
Houdini's adorable and does look innocent....

I'm very sorry Dave but I think Peg and Becka are right here.
I AGREE!! :biggrin2:

That hurts dear!

There better be cheesecake when I get home if you don't want to be in trouble!;)
Hey dont be mean to wabbit mom. I will pinch you when I see you LOL:D. Us women have to stick to gether. although cheese cake does sound good.

Latest posts

Back