Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Amy, he is beautiful. I love hishair cut!! He looks so good like that. I reallymust have one. I love that fur. I actually knowsomeone who has one, I'll have to try to contact her and find herbreeder. He's such a lucky boy.

Jen

Ilove this pic. Reminds me of a supermodel shot with his fur blowing sideways.

'Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful.'

P6120331.jpg

Merlin looks like he went through a Hollywood weight-loss plan. You, too can lose inches off your waist in only one hour!

I like the sheep look, though. Especially with the ear tufts.:D

cirrustwi wrote:
Oh Amy, he is beautiful. I love his haircut!! He looks so good like that. I really musthave one. I love that fur. I actually know someonewho has one, I'll have to try to contact her and find herbreeder. He's such a lucky boy.

Jen
Merlin was actually from a breeder in PA, not sure which one though :D

I think Merlin is a German Angora, not aGiant, because he doesn't weigh enough. Giants weigh like 10 lbs andGermans weigh like 6 or 7 lbs, and I think the Merlin is in the 6lbrange.

~Amy

Really? He's from PA huh?I'm thinking I would want a German, but maybe a giant. I lovethe big bunnies, but I don't have room for anymore big ones until Imove. Plus Merlin is too cute, such a beautifulboy. He even looks good with his hair cut. I swearI'm going to clip all of mine, except Sampson and the mini rex becauseof the heat. LOL

I was at a wedding this weekend and I ran into an old friend.We were commiserating about not having air conditioning. Isaid I had just gotten my yorkie shaved and she said, she felt so badfor her lab she got HIM shaved. I can just picture mylab/rottie shaved. LMBO

Jen

You have a Yorkie! I LOVE them!!! :DThey are so cute!

Yesterday on dateline they were doing aPet Nation special and it was mostly about a Yorkie, seriously I wantedto go out and adopt one right on the spot :)

~Amy

I think Merlin willeat my entire bag of food by this weekend....seriously this guy justeats and eats and eats. Right now I am giving himunlimitedfoodbecause he is insanely boney, like when I run my handsdown his back I can feel every bone, its kinda gross. I am going totake more pics today, they are going to be going outside this afternoon(when it cools off a bit.....if it cools off a bit!). His litter boxhabits are horrible...actuallyhe doesn't even use it, but Ialready knew he wouldn't because I doubt he haseveryevenseen a litter box. The silly guy goes every where BUT thelitter box, I think he might be afraid to go intoit.

Oh well it will just take some time :)

~Amy

Punkin probably wondering what she put that boxin my cagefor! He'sasmart littlemon whowishes toplease hismom.He'll catch on, and if not, looks like he'llhave a wire-bottom cage.

Was he downstairs with you last night or did the littlestinker stay upstairs again?

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Was he downstairs with you last night or did the littlestinker stay upstairs again?

-Carolyn
Up in the ACed room! :D

We have been having problems with thebasement...so all the bunnies came up last night, me and the bunniesslept in the den :) with the AC :D

Our dehumidifier is broken, so it isreally wet down there. I went to turn on the dehumidifier and itshocked me, it was so bad that my hand got all red and I couldnt feelmy finger tips for like 10 minutes, I also couldnt touch any onebecause I kept shocking them.

So ya all the bunnies are in the den, with the AC :D Just so spoiled :D

~Amy

Goodness! Glad you didn't get seriously hurt, Amy.

Now, WHY am I not surprised that the buns got the A/C lastnight??

Glad you went upstairs too.

:)

-Carolyn

This baby is goingstraight to the top of my bunny nappinglist! I've been around the forum long enough tohave the Primolist and I'm taking it with me to the BIG BUNNYPARTY!!!

Seriously though, Amy, he istoocute for words! If he makes it tothe party, SLGwill be lovin' up on him BIGTIME!

PS- I may bebiasedbutI happen to like the "raspberry cut" better!!!:p

Raspberry

Haha! I was goingto give him the raspberry cut, but I didnt have an eletric razor thing.All I had was shears, I am hoping to buy one soonthen maybehis coat will even out a bit! :D

I am pretty sure I am going to bring him:D But I have to get him a nice travel carrier...maybe one ofthese

petcarecentral_1844_24577510

Cant forget the car seat!

Maybe even a booster seat!

But I will probably actually get one of these...

lg_50720_39a03.jpg

I hate crates, they are just so plastic :p

~Amy

How did I miss this whole thing!!! :?

No wonder Carolyn asked me if I knew about the Merlin story!!

I'm so happy for you and Merlin.

Merlin looks such a cutie !!! You are very lucky.

I like the doggie bags. I use a wicker shopping basket with an adapted leash attached to it, so none of my babes can jump out.

Had one of them on the bike with me last night. I must of looked such a sight !!!!! LOL

Looking forward to seeing loads more pics

OH Amy, I am so glad youweren'tseriously injured. I'm glad you and the bunnies got toenjoy the a/c last night.

Merlin is a doll. I can't wait to show Dale his pictures. Maybeif I look really sad and pitiful, he'll ok getting a Giant Angora nextApril.

I can't wait for more pictures. How's Nimue? Has he seen Merlin yet?

Tina

Unfortunately he has....:?

We had to move the bunnies up because ofthe dampness and we placed the two cages next to each other and Nimueattempted to bite Merlin. I am just hoping it is because Merlin isntneutered. Lets just say we moved those cages VERY far away fromeachother. Oh well I still have hope for the future. :)

~Amy

Back