Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you mom is allergic...try a lhaso apso...they are a hypoallergenic breed....my dad has five of them and theydont shed even though they are long haired...with that thats prolly thebiggest maintenance issue just that you have to brush so they dont getmats ...my dad gives them a buzz cut in the summer...they are a smallbreed no more than 25lbs at most and thats considered very large forthem...they dont bark and when they do, its wierd its not a regularyippy bark it sounds like a big dogs bark oh and they loooooooooooooveattention...theyre known as lion dogs in tibet and are used as watchdogs :)

ayglnu13 wrote:
Jen: Your puppy is SOadorable! I wish I could have one but unfortunately my mom is allergic:(

~Amy
Thanks, he's my baby, but a brat. He's very spoiled, hesleeps right next to me in my bed every night. He doesn'treally care for Shawn, I think because he takes my attention away fromhim. He's very jealous, but he's getting better. Hewent through a phase where he wanted me to hold him all the time and hewould bark if I didn't.
I can give you a wholelist of dogs that don't tend to cause allergies. Probably thebest one is a poodle, but a lot of poodle mixes areok. Yorkies are actually ok, so are westies,wheatens... If you want something more obscure, Portuguese'sWater Dogs. I have more...I just have to think. Irattle them off to customers all the time.

Jen

Hi Amy! :wave:

How's Merlin?

How's Vash?

Is Vash's attitude towards Merlin lightening up at all?

How are the other critters?

-Carolyn

:foreheadsmack::embarrassed:

Sorry Vash and Nimue!

-Carolyn

Haha it made me laugh, and I needed that today :D

Merlin is doing AWESOME! But he keepescaping from his cage so he can run around the living room! Thismorning I woke up to the sound of little feet running across thekitchen floor! And who could it be! MERLIN! :D

Haha he is so funny.

Nimue hasnt gotten any better. I washolding Merlin and then I put him back in his cage so Nimue could comeout, well when I went to pick him up he bit me! The worst bite I haveever had from a rabbit! It was bleeding all over the place...it was sogross.

~Amy

Nimue is jealllllouuuussss!!! What a 'tude he's got going on there!

Ihopehechills out and acceptsit. Eventually Tucker did kind of acceptCali, but Istill can't let Cali and him out to run free together. A 16'gate solved that problem in my house. Tuckerwouldn't let me pet him or near him the first couple of months Cali washere. It broke my heart, which is exactly what that littleControl Freak wanted.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Eventually Tucker did kind of acceptCali, but Istill can't let Cali and him out to run free together. A16' gate solved that problem in my house.
Is that gate 16 feet long? I havelarge opening Ineed a big gate for. I tied two together and it worked untilNapoleon figured out he could jump over it! It was 30" tall,but he scaled it with no problem again and again. I just gaveup and took it down.

Laura

mambo101 wrote:
How about some new photo's of Nimue:)please?
Here they are! :D Taken only a few minutes ago! :D

Here is the big oaf being lowered into his pen

P6170045.jpg

"Yessss?"

P6170064.jpg

"I know there is food around here somewhere!"

P6170046.jpg

"I wonder if I can get over this gate....nope to heavy"

P6170049.jpg

"Look at my dirty nose!"

P6170044.jpg

"You likey my ears?"

P6170030.jpg

:D

P6170023.jpg

OK this is my neighbors rabbit, his name is Bambi....

P6170037.jpg

He is a SERIOUS stalker! He follows me around and tries to get at my rabbits!

He is a Semi-Domestic rabbit, meaning helived his younger years inside and now lives outside because we cantcatch him, and so far he has lived out there for a whole yearnow.

Here he is being scary again

P6170059.jpg

Size comparison

P6170056.jpg

Here are some of Rupert

"Are you scary, because I really think you are!!"

P6170035.jpg

P6170039.jpg

P6170041.jpg

And NOW for some Merlin pics!

"Oh what a yummy leaf!"

P6170083.jpg

"You talkin to me"

P6170075.jpg

"I am a sexy rabbit and I know it!"

P6170072.jpg

~Amy

P6170072.jpg

I love that picture of Merlin! He looks so darned ADORABLE, happy and Proud.

I really Love the legs on Nimue in this picture.

P6170045.jpg

Nimue looked like an average size rabbit until you see him next to Bambi, who is also very pretty.

And little Rupert is a sweetie. Hope he's not bossed around by the others.

Thanks for the pictures, Amy! Love them all!

-Carolyn

Wow, talk about fast service!:)It'sstill almost hard to believe that Fonzie is gonna get that big. Nim istotally awesome. That Merlin, I might have to put him on my bunnynaplist.;)

OMG no! Do not think Bambi is cute! He is SOOOOOSCARY!!

He HATESMerlinso when I was bringing him in he wassnapping at my feet! I screamed SO loud, it was super scary! He isusually good, but when I take Merlin out hegoesCRAZY!

~Amy:D

Great pics, Amy! Nimue is still myfavorite and you can tell him I said so! Merlin is running aclose second though!

They're all beautiful.

Laura

Oh belive me he is!!!

And now that we are on the subject ofturds, this rabbit goes ALL OVER EVERYTHING! You should see the PILEShe leaves at our door! OMG its so gross! I walk out in the morning andBAM Pile'o'poop!

Ya I was sitting in the gate and he wasrunning around it like a mad man! Such a scary rabbit!

~Amy

Back