Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a cutie! I want to see his intro to Nimue. I can see it now.

Merlin: What the heck is that? I am NOT married to a gigantic male!!!!!!!

Nimue glares.

Merlin: Sorry, honey! I meant big boned, not gigantic!

:p

HAHAHA! That would be interesting! :D

But I dont think I would let them meetuntil Merlin gets neutered, even though they both have very easy-goingpersonalities, I just dont want to risk them hurting eachother. ThoughI do have hope for bonding in the future, because Nimue did so wellwith Rupert and they are both neutered males, so maybe it will be thesame with Merlin :D AND maybe we can bond all three!!

All albino males :D Flemish, Angora, Netherland. :D

~Amy

Amy, you are so lucky to get Merlin......orMerlin is so lucky to get you.....oh it's just fate. What agreat story and a great adventure, and to have members fromthe forum involved....it's truly amazing. :dude:

He is awesome, andso mild tempered! I was combing him and he LOVED it! He kept going backto the comb and trying to pick it up. He was sitting with me watching amovie and he turned around and was licking my face, it was sooo cute!!:D His bum is matted so badly though, I thought maybe I would be ableto comb through it, but I am going to have to cut it all off:(

~Amy

*Adding Merlin's name to the bunnynap list*

What an absolute doll. His beauty is only matched by his sweetdisposition and loving heart. I am so happy for you and him. It's lovealready. AWWWW.

Give that baby a hug and kiss for me.

Tina

Dear Friend,

I'm so glad you're home safe and sound. I had no doubt that you wouldbe anything but that. As I said, you're a good driver. You drove 8hours today and into territory that was unknown. Pat yourself on theback. That was excellent!

:blueribbon:

I agree that you shouldn't have any introductions at this point. You're 100% right.

That first picture of Merlin is Definitely the Best I've seen of himyet. And check him out! Binkying already! Naa, he's not toohappy with his Mom.

Today, when we pulled up to Vittoret's house, I was watching Amy put the car in park.

All of the sudden, I saw her face go into shock. She gasped her breath,and when she exhaled, she was saying, "Aww.....!!!" I quickly turned myhead to see what was freakin her out, and there was Merlin bouncing inthe yard with Vittoret standing there watching him.

When Vittoret went and picked up Merlin (with no trouble or race atall), and gave him to Amy, Merlin pushed up Amy's chin and went rightinto her neck. Two seconds later, he sat back, looked at her, andsnuggled up to her again. All Amy kept saying was, "Aww..."

This truly was a Match Made in Heaven.

Now...watch out folks!

Amy's going to give Merlin...."The Raspberry!!!"

-Carolyn

*snicker* *snicker* Yes I am!!! :D

Poor little guy is gonna feelnekked!!

It will be good for him though....not sohot and we can start all over with the HORRID mats he has.:D

~Amy

He's one of those lucky guys that looks awesome with hair and will look just as awesome without hair.

Merlinis going to feel sooooo much better. The pics are going to bepriceless.

Tina

ayglnu13 wrote:
*snicker* *snicker* Yes I am!!! :D

Poor little guy is gonna feelnekked!!??

It will be good for him though....not sohot and we can start all over with the HORRID mats he has.:D

~Amy?

:clap:

Sounds perfect!

Can't wait to see the New and Improved Merlin!

:magicwand:

-Carolyn

We are shaving him today!!! He was just SO hot last night!

Poor guy I think his mats have mats :(There were like bit and pieces of leaf and twig cought in his fur :(

He is sucha doll, I love him to death :)

~Amy

Hi Amy! :wave:

Merlin was my first thought this morning when I woke up. What a happy way to start the day. :sunshine:

I wish I had given him another kiss and cuddle before he left. He'ssuch a perfect bunny in all areas. I wish I could've kept him myselfbecause you're not lying when you speak of his disposition. My 3 havemy hands full and I don't have the space for him. Regardless of all ofthat, he was meant to be with you and yours. No doubt about that.

I'm glad you're going to shave him today. He needs it badly. It'ssupposed to be another scorcher today too. Better that you shave himthan me, My Friend. I'd be a nervous wreck and that certainly wouldn'thelp Merlin Mon.

How's Nimue dealing when he sees Merlin? Does he care? Does he box atthe cage? Is Merlin eating his food? Have you thought of giving himsome NutriCal just to boost the immune system and his appetite, and incase there are furballs in his belly? Are his poops okay? Does hepresent himself to you to be pet?

Sorry for all the questions, but Merlin's so special to me and I want to know everything on how he's adjusting.

More pictures please!!

:hug:

-Carolyn

Nimue hasnt seenMerlin....yet....but I really dont think Nimue will have a problem, henever has with any of the other bunnies :) Right now Merlin is upstairsin the ACed room :) Spoiled bunny :)

Merlin is a little piggy! I gave him justa little food, so that it wouldn't upset his stomach and he scarfed itdown before I got back there! He has his hay and water bottle as well.I am going to be buying him papaya soon, hopefully he will like it:)

He is still a little nervous when I comenear the cage, but that is expected since he just got here :) But assoon as I pick him up he is sniffing and lickin around:) He wasbouncing around the couch yesterday :D

I have church this morning and then when Iget back I will have load of pics for every one :D

~Amy

Back