Washingtonians!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is interested here are some rabbit show listings, just click on the state & a list of shows in washington will come up. I have never been to a rabbit show but i'm going to try and make a point to go so i can see what its like. if you are interested in going to a show, email the secretary and they will email you back with the location.

http://www.arba.net/Shows.php

:biggrin2:

Malexis wrote:
Heres my bunny grasshopper! He's sick right now :( Im starting to walk dogs for people and babysit so i can get money because his vet bill will be expensive.

Bunandrat010-1.jpg

I hope things are okay with your bunny! May he/she get well!

I am also in Washington. I live in Bremerton!

I have had Sweetie since she was 6 weeks old, and I had Prince since he was 3 months old. They are now 6 months and 5 months.

Prince is 5 months

Sweetie is 6 months

GingerKid wrote:
I'm fostering him. I volunteer at the Humane Society with the bunnies and he was REALLY stressed out being around all of the noise and people so he needed a quiet home so I'm taking care of him at least until he gets fixed (in about two weeks) and then we'll see where we go from there.

How is fostering coming along? And how's the bun blossoming? :biggrin2:

Does anyone have any ideas for places near the spokane area for bunnies. I'd like to possibly find Thumper a friend but the only places I know of are Big R and Evergreen pet.

Shortstuff1385 wrote:
Does anyone have any ideas for places near the spokane area for bunnies. I'd like to possibly find Thumper a friend but the only places I know of are Big R and Evergreen pet.

craigslist? maybe try a search for breeders in your area or even contacting 4-h, since a lot of them breed for shows and sell rabbits? was there a certain breed you are looking for? you can also try petfinder.com

Good luck!

Sweetie wrote:
Malexis wrote:
Heres my bunny grasshopper! He's sick right now :( Im starting to walk dogs for people and babysit so i can get money because his vet bill will be expensive.

Bunandrat010-1.jpg

I hope things are okay with your bunny! May he/she get well!

I am also in Washington. I live in Bremerton!
Just saw this post, but im sorry to say Grasshopper passed away on the 27th or 26th of February :( Thanks though

I am also a fellow Washingtonian! I am originally from Rhode Island, but now I'm a resident of Kirkland, WA!

I have two great buns, and I posted pictures of them in the introductions thread, but I will post them here too if anyone wants to see my babes. =)

sidereus7 wrote:
I am also a fellow Washingtonian! I am originally from Rhode Island, but now I'm a resident of Kirkland, WA!

I have two great buns, and I posted pictures of them in the introductions thread, but I will post them here too if anyone wants to see my babes. =)

Welcome to the forum! our washington numbers are growing lol

feel free to post away with pictures!

I didn't see this thread, hanging out on the bottom.

Anyways, I am also from Washington. Port Orchard to be exact.

I have two house bunnies that hate each other. LOL

Twilah is my Blue dutch doe, she's my show rabbit. The past two shows she took 1st. She is due to have babies in a month. She isalsoan Agility rabbit.

Twilah011.jpg

Sherbert is just my pet and one of my agility rabbits, she is a brat but she loves to jump on my bed in the morning and wake me up by licking my face.
Hopping003.jpg

~Hayley

Hayley411 wrote:
I didn't see this thread, hanging out on the bottom.

Anyways, I am also from Washington. Port Orchard to be exact.

I have two house bunnies that hate each other. LOL

Twilah is my Blue dutch doe, she's my show rabbit. The past two shows she took 1st. She is due to have babies in a month. She isalsoan Agility rabbit.

Twilah011.jpg

Sherbert is just my pet and one of my agility rabbits, she is a brat but she loves to jump on my bed in the morning and wake me up by licking my face.
Hopping003.jpg

~Hayley
i never seen this post until now! wow thats pretty cool that your buns like to do agility. how did you get them to do it? And has the babies came yet??

Back