Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ally! :D

Here are some new Merlin pictures! I just took these like 15 minutes ago :)

P6280006.jpg

P6280014.jpg

P6280019.jpg

P6280020.jpg

P6280024.jpg

P6280034.jpg

Doesnt he look really yellow in thispicture? I think it turned out like that because of the thunder stormthat is looming above us right now

P6280035.jpg

~Amy

P.S. Please ignore our HORRIBLE grass, it is hard not to keep the weeds from growing when you have 9 bunnies fertilizing it! :D

He's so absolutely PRECIOUS! What abeautiful Baby Boy. I'm so envious. He's just toocute for words.

-Carolyn

P.S. He makes a beautiful avatar.

Amy, it looks like you live in an awesomecommunity...everyone seems so friendly :)....and Merlin isquite the sexxy boy...i dont know standards, but have you ever thoughtabout showing him? b/c every time i look at him i cant help but go"wow!" .. by looking at him you'd think he lived with you his entirelife!

FreddysMom wrote:
Amy, it looks like you live in an awesomecommunity...everyone seems so friendly:)
It is anAWESOME place to live in, I really thank God every day for this town. Ihave lived here for 11 years and we have only had one problem, ever,with one ofthe neighbors.:)
....and Merlin is quite the sexxy boy...i dont knowstandards, but have you ever thought about showing him? b/c every timei look at him i cant help but go "wow!" .. by looking at him you'dthink he lived with you his entire life!
Yes, I am actually considering showing him :) But I donteven know what type on Angora he really is. I know he isnt a Giant,because he is too small, and I am thinking he is a German, but I dontbelieve Germans are showable. I have been searching for informationabout showing Angoras but there isnt much out there:(
~Amy

I just was talking to Tina and am making sure she sees these Merlin pictures.

Wouldn't Pam be able to help you with the question of showing Merlin, Amy?

I can't imagine that he wouldn't win a prize!

-Carolyn

Good Idea, mambo!

This one will be on mine now.

P6280024.jpg

Give him a big kiss for me, Amy.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Wouldn't Pam be able to help you with the question of showing Merlin, Amy?

Oh I am SURE Pam could help me, I just kinda havent gotten around to PMing her :D

I should probably do that, considering ifI am going to show him I have to let his coat grow back out:)

~Amy

Raspberry and I were talking about Merlin andhow absolutely adorable he is. Was hoping that she'd see thelatest pictures. He melts me with how darned cute heis. He's perfect.

I hope that Nimue is mellowing out a bit with the new kid in town.

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I want him!!!
11.gif

I want him! I want him! I want him!
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

Raspberry
You cant HAVE HIM!!!:D:D

Well today I let Nimue play out in hispen, little did I realize the other rabbit (Bambi) was lurking aroundthe corner! So Bambi being all territorial and everything decided hewanted to SPRAY my completely white bunny!!!!!! :X:shock:

Soooo theday ended with Nimuehaving totake a bath, his first one I may ad!

So here are some pictures...I wasnt ableto get them while he was wet because he was getting everything soakingandI didnt want to get the camera wet :p

See all the orange...thatspee!!!

P6300003.jpg

P6300005.jpg

Poor lil man :(

~Amy

Was just gonna ask how that went...may have todo so with Keely....but I got some stuff I can spray on her in theyucky areas, hoping that will work!!

Back