Sir Percy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruth

Reaction score
Sir Percy Blakeney, nicknamed Cloud, is my little Mascot bunny. Named for his father's romanticism as his father tried to starve himself when in a hutch next to his little wife because they were separated albeit in contact for a time. Sir Percy is the absolutely most obedient and intelligent bunny I have ever owned. Now I have always noticed that my netherland bunnies tend to be quite intelligent. When I was 7 my little netherland was allowed to roam under the house and in the backyard because he would come when I called his name. This little boy takes the cake. He will stay in his run room and pen as long as I keep it clean and give him fresh food and water. The one time he escaped in the middle of the night was when I had forgot to refill his food and water dish and he came to let me know it. He is sweet and will kiss you all over as long as you are giving him at least an hour of attention a day. Right now he is living with his girlfriend, a black lop named Midnight. They hit it off immediately thank goodness and are both quite sweet.
Oh he is also a fuzzy netherland. Both of his parents are normal netherland dwarfs but somehow his fur just never stopped growing. Which suits him because when he was a baby at 2 weeks old he decided to emerge from the cave full of his mother's fur and went back in immediately because it was cold. He didn't re-emerge until he was good and fluffy and even now he is my one bunny who enjoys being outside on a 90 degree day even with all his fluff.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-10-05 at 7.19.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-10-05 at 7.19.16 PM.png
    195.4 KB

Latest posts

Back