Hi!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruth

Reaction score
I was told I should make an intro so I am, although I don't really know what to say. The first bunny I had was a netherland dwarf when I was 7 and since then I've been in love. My favourtie breed is still the netherland dwarf followed by the Holland Lop and that's because I love their personalities.
I'm the kind of person who treats each rabbit differently. I don't think there is one prescribed perfect way to raise rabbits. I have had rabbits who like to free roam and rabbits who view a hutch as their house and private space. Rabbits who prefer to be indoors and rabbits who love outside. So I like to do what they like if possible.
According to my family I am "hyper-sensitive" to my bunnies. I have never understood when someone says that it is hard to tell if their bunny feels unwell. I always thought it was distinctly obvious but that's about all I'm good for. I joined this forum because I want to learn more and be able to take care of my bunnies the best that I can.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-10-05 at 7.19.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-10-05 at 7.19.59 PM.png
    317.6 KB

Latest posts

Back