OOps

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepsiCola

Reaction score
I totally forgot to introduce myself.
Hi, I am Babsy From Michigan. I have to stinkers..:D Two dutch floppy eared. They are sisters but one generation difference(2months). I love them so much. And I think they like me. Or at least used to. They recently were sick so they werent too fond of me feeding them meds every day.
But they are fun bunnies. They jump around a lot and are happy. Very big brats and the love chewing on my carpet :X

Hello and welcome! Been there with the meds. Heh will be for life. Welcome to the group.

Hi Babsy! Welcome to the forum.

Aww. They sound like little sweeties! I'd love to hear more about them! And maybe some pictures too? (I love the picture of the two in your avatar!)

Silly bunnies! :)

:wink

Yes they are awesome! I am so glad i got them. I can imagine my days without them anymore, it would be so boring. i will try to post some pics :elephant:

Hey Babsy!! Welcome to the forum!

Your bunnies sound like they're cards just like my girls! Hehe!

I just love bunny spunkiness!! And, don't worry yourself too much, they'll come back around after having been sick. JadeIcing's idea of laying down and reading, or some such, is a good one. I've often found that the best way to get my Maisie princess' attention and interest is to pretend to ignore her and watch TV, or some such...then she gets so offended that I'm not concentrating on her, she can't leave me alone!!

Hehe...silly bunnies!! :D

Latest posts

Back