2 new boys coming soon

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We're getting 2 Great Dane puppies next week by transport from Virginia. They are both black with a little white on their chest. Following in our Futurama themed names, they will be Nibbler and Hermes.

they will be here early on Friday--been re-doing the backyard so they can't get to the pool equipment and the misting system. Also put up my blocking on the washing machine so they can't chew on the clean-out door--had to do all that when Bender was young, 10 years ago. Once he got past the terrible 2's he stopped acting like the world was a chew-toy.

Oops, they should be here around 5 PDT. Yard is all set and have everything they could chew that should not be fenced off--had to build 6 foot fence with locked gate around pool equipment--had to fix wiring 10 years ago when we first got Bender. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO very excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops, they should be here around 5 PDT. Yard is all set and have everything they could chew that should not be fenced off--had to build 6 foot fence with locked gate around pool equipment--had to fix wiring 10 years ago when we first got Bender. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO very excited!!!!!!!!!!!
How incredibly exciting. Congrats
Looking forward to seeing the pictures

They are HUGE puppies, over 60 pounds already. I will have tech support (my son) put up pics next Thursday as he has a photo account/app and I don't--my phone is just a phone. Not used to the energy that puppies have since it's been 10+ years since our last ones were puppies.

They are HUGE puppies, over 60 pounds already. I will have tech support (my son) put up pics next Thursday as he has a photo account/app and I don't--my phone is just a phone. Not used to the energy that puppies have since it's been 10+ years since our last ones were puppies.
What do your rabbits think about this newest development?
Cannot wait to see the pictures

Latest posts

Back