NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Riina!:hello Don't worry about your english it's really good!:)

What a cute pair you have!:bunnydance: Do they live together or separate?

Michaela:brownbunny

Oh, thank you.:D

I'm gonna to start my own Bunny Blog soon. ;)

Nopsa and Lilla are living seperate, at least until Lilla is castrated. I think it's gonna happen soon. :)

Welcome to the forum, Riina!!

Your bunnies are so adorable! :)

And don't worry about your English, it's much better than you think! :)

Rosie*

Hi Bunnywhipped! Welcome to the forum!!

I love your screen name! :)

:hello Riina u have adorable buns can't wait 2 cmore pictures of them, and don't worry about your english-im 12 and iknow how hard it is learning other languages-i know some arabic, frenchand spanish but i do mix with alot of foriegn people-infact most myfriends aren't english.

babyb:bunnybutt:

p.s i love your name

Hello i just recently joined this board and idont know if yall have a introduce-yoruself forum or anything like thatso ill do it in here if thats ok

Anyways I havea pet rabbit named Oreo, shes 8 or 9 months oldi think and she has black fur but her most of her skin underneath herfuris white. i dont know what kind of breed she is, theperson at the place i got Oreo at didnt tell me. :whatevah

i dont have a picture of her yet because my digi cam isnt working rightnow and Oreo absolute hates cameraflashes. itscaresthe poor rabbit to death.

and Oreo andi alsolive in Texas.

:welcome1Jenifer andOreo!:hello:group:

We actually do have an intro thread. If you dont mind, I can merge thiswith that thread so people know where to find all about you two!

Oh, and I cant wait to see pics of Oreo. Feel free to start a blogwhenever you get your camera fixed (and if Oreo isnt too scared)!

Welcome :party:

Haley, Basil:rabbithop, Max:dutch and Tumnus:bunny19

Hi. My name is Jesse. I have a Netherland Dwarf.His name is Little Guy. He is almost 7 years old. Not too friendly, buta good guy. Always has been well trained since the day he came home.

His brother(not biological) passed away earlier this year from what wewere told was probably Cancer. His name is Puff. He was almost 7 yearsold. I miss him terribly, I have to be honest. He was the nicest andmost friendly bunny I have ever met. And I'm not just saying that ashis daddy. He was the first bunny in our family. After family memberssaw him and how great he was, people in our family had to go out andget themselves bunnies. He was a trendsetter. Little Guy is the lastremaining bunny inthe family, which is sad, but I am thankfulhe is still here with us. It's taken me months to come back to readthis board and to alt.pets.rabbits since Puff passed. It still hurts agreat deal.

Anyway, sorry to introduce myself on suck a sad note. But HELLO.

Welcome to Rabbits Only Jesse!:welcome1 I'm sorry to hear you lost Puff.:(

You must post pictures of Little Guy, I adore Nethies!!!:hearts I hope you enjoy yourself here, it's a great place:)

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

:wave:Hi Jesse! and welcome :)

Aww i'm sorry that you lost Puff,i know how hard it is to lose a bunny,but i'm sure Puff knew just how much he was loved :)

Anyway i cannot wait to see your Little Guy :)

cheryl

Hi Everyone,

My name is Heather and I have a 7 month old Flemish Giant. He's ourfirst bunny and we love him. I have been thinking of getting anotherbunny to bond him with, any suggestions, or advice would beappreciated. thanks

Welcome Heather! :wave:

I think you should get a friend for him, but from what I'veheardabout bonding on hereit can be reallydifficult (it was really easy for us, though we didn't really have todo anything, a mother and 2 daughters lol) There's is loads ofinformation about it on here anyway, and experienced members who canhelp.:)

I hope you post pictures of your bunny on here I would love to see him:pleaseplease:

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

This Our kitty Pika, and Klondike (aka) Bugz the day we brought bugz home.

2n9deyv.jpg

Hi Heather, he's even more beautiful now.

Add to Bunny Napping List. Hmm Kentucky's not to far away I hope. LOL

Soooska:apollo:

lol Thank You, He's the boss and he knows it. Iwasn't to sure about having a bunny as a pet, but now I don't see how Iwent so long without one.

Back