Monty, my [big] baby bunny 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh goodie, I'm having problems with my stupid laptop. That's okay, whatever I had written before wasn't all that important. grumblegrumble

SO here's what we're really all here for. Monty and I "shared" a banana last night. I had a hard time not laughing my ass off while I was recording this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2vkHwyKxw4[/ame]

Hey, look at that, my laptop is still all twisted out of shape over running Flash, so the browser is being stupid. I'll try the pics later. I've got a couple from Mother's Day to share, and my crown, and um yeah. I need a Mountain Dew or something. Sorry guys.

I just love seeing her eat and yes, it was HER banana. Didn´t realise they could eat the skin as well.

Yep, I read somewhere that you can let banana peel strips dry and it's like bunny jerky. I have some in my fridge in an empty grated Parmesan cheese canister. I've been letting her eat the ends of my bananas since she was 4 months old, never had any problems. She loves it, and pretty much demands it if she sees anyone trying to leave the kitchen with a banana. YOU WITH THE YELLOW THING! GET OVER HERE! Designated BUN-ana trimmer knows her job :p She's also an apple starter. It's always easier to take that first bite if a bunny has chiseled out a good patch for you. Not that I know, I always cut up my apples and share with her :)

Monty is being a fraidy-butt about the back door being open. She walks into that corner all the time when the back door is closed, and the door has been open for hours while she slept in her crate (and she can see a little sliver of the back stairs out the door from in there), yet she's pretty apprehensive about it when she's out for a hop. Silly girl, I can't help but giggle when she goes into scanning and scurrying mode :p

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Cm-bOewAk[/ame]

Why is it the larger they are the more fraidy cat they are? Is that a molt line on Monty or just her coloring. She's such a sweet girl I just want to scoop her up and run away!

It's so funny when they get apprehensive about something. From what I have seen of Monty on the videos she is like Thumper and not fazed too much but then he gets concerned about some little thing you would never expect from him. Add to it just the way the barge up to you and nose bonk you around.

And why must they cram themselves into small spaces. I looked in at Thump this morning lying stretched out in his cage but he has his head wedged between the cage and his water dish, pressed up against the cage with parts of him oozing out when he has plenty of space to lay where he won't be squished.

Bunny butt/feet video! I was petting Monty a bit while she was in the buncave, but then I couldn't resist her cute toesies any longer...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htUF7xZn1Pw[/ame]

Yes, it is mighty hard to resist not tickling Flemish feet I know. I love the personalities these bunnies have, like my two would never try to fit in a box like yours however they got their own oddities ghat are adorable. Monty as usual is darling.

Oh that is so funny. I do the same thing with Bandy´s feet. When he has them stretched out, I just can´t resist tickling those furry thumpers even though I know he´ll jump up. They are just so irresistible.

Sorry guys, I'm just up and down and mostly down lately. Been having severe financial troubles, almost lost my car :( Every time I log in and try to update here, I can't think of what to say, or don't feel motivated to upload the metric tonne of pics I have of my bunnybutt. She is thriving and happy, and I finally got an xpen for her to play in! I miss you guys...I'll try to update with cute bunny pics soon. I know that's what we're all here for ;) Thanks for your concern.

Missy, good to hear you´re still around and sorry to hear things haven´t been great. Tough times for all of us but I´m sure you´ll get through it. I know what you mean sometimes that you don´t have much to say but you don´t need to on here, we just like to know you´re still there and we´re here for you.

Good to hear that big fluffy butt is doing fine, miss seeing those big ears and that cute nose. Hope you´ll get time to post pics of her soon.

Glad to hear from you! I've been wondering how you and Monty have been doing. Sorry that things are a bit rough right now.

I am sorry to hear you are going though tough times. I wish I could help. Hang in there and do the best you can. No reason to be sorry at all. I can't tell you the number of days I have where I just have nothing positive to say and know that no one really wants to hear that. I myself look forward to being here not just to hear all the wonderful, funny, frustrating bun stories but also to read what everyone has to say no matter the subject.

I hope things start turning around for the better for you and soon.

Latest posts

Back