Mom Rescued a Lop from being dumped (pics)(Now in my home)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Barney and Snowy were very protective over their food aswellat first, until they learnt that it always came at the same times everyday, and they began to trust us not to forget them"

I've read in a few rabbit books that its advisable to feed rabbits at the same time every day as far as possible.

Jo x

jcl_24 wrote:
"Barney and Snowy were very protective over their food aswellat first, until they learnt that it always came at the same times everyday, and they began to trust us not to forget them"

I've read in a few rabbit books that its advisable to feed rabbits at the same time every day as far as possible.

Jo x
That is what it is like unless we work late.

jcl_24 wrote:

Jo x
Yes, the reason why we do feed them at the same time every day, other than you're supposed to so they get used to it, is because if we don't come down and feed them all at around 9-9.30am, they make a hell of a noise trashing all their cages until we do! :shock:

He was adopted! :biggrin2:

Yay...that's awesome Alishia :)

Cheryl

Latest posts

Back