Jessi going in for spay tomorrow-Resolved

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
Ok so I do have
HAVE
Probiotic
Sweet potato baby food
Apple and Blue berry baby food
Rice sock
Warm bed

NEED
Gas Med
Veggies
Banana baby food
Canned pumpkin
Apple juice to put in water baby brand gerber

She is coming home with pain meds. I will not pay tell I get pain meds. I am sending two salads one before surgery and one after. I am setting her up in her cage so I know she has everything.

I am sending a water bowl and her food bowl they have her name on them. I am sending her rice sock I am going to put a new sock and rice in their. I made her a sock head thing so she could not reach her stitches for them to put on her. And she will wear it for the whole week.

Anything I am missing? Ok so I am a nervous wreck right now its not even tomorrow yet.

Oh, you are being so nice to Jessi! She definitely has a kind bunny-mammy ;)

My buns were never neutered before so Im not sure what they would need but.. good luck. Im sure everything will be okay :):biggrin2:;):hug::wave:

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
I would send her with Hay and Pellet's. I'm sure they'll have a water bottle for her.

Thanks I tried putting her water bottle back in her cage. She refuses to drink out of it.

So I called and they said I could send a bowl with her.

Kat

665c786b.jpg

I think I got everything LOL

3ed25d74.jpg

Medical

8c75ed11.jpg

Other

:bump:bump:bump

Going to bed will update when we are leaving have a dentist appointment right after dropping her off. So won't be home tell around 11 or 12. Hubby won't update so you all have to wait.

elrohwen wrote:
Wow, you are super prepared!! I just sent some pellets and veggies with my boy.

Good luck to Jessi!

I guess I should add all that is JIC. The only thing going with her is her pellets hay and two sets of veggies. One for before and one for after.

I have to be their so early that she has to eat breakfast at the vet.

Most of that stuff is if she does not eat with in the first two days.

Well she is at the vet. She goes in at 10:30.

I miss my girly

She went in early I got a call around 9:30 that she was coming out of surgery and waking up fine.

I just called when I got home and she is eating and doing great. I go pick her up at four.

I am so glad she is ok.

Kat

That was fast! I'm glad she's doing good and found a wonderful family who could spay her :).

Thanks Amy I hope you have as good of outcome for Big Bun.

I just want her home have to go make sure her cage is very clean in a little bit.

Going to pick her up now. It four here.

She is home got her pain meds and her gas meds.
She is doing good.

I am letter her relax she did not eat as much but she sat in front of her water bowl and drank for like five minutes.

Kat

This is her pain killer

Its pet tinic w/torbugesic 10mg/oz

She get 1/2 cc three times a day. But I am going to play it by ear.

Back