Baby bunny 16 days old

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My baby bunny seen less active today. He start sitting in the corner. When his mom come around he start being more active starting running around and make contact with his mom . I take him outside in my garden , he still munchies the grass then running back to his net and start sitting at the corner again . Is he just stress or is he in any pain. Should I be worry , should I take him to the vet to get check up ?

Attachments

• IMG_3436.MOV
    25.2 MB
Imo, at that age it would be best to not put them here and there, but arrange the nest so they can easily get in and out. And make sure there are no traps in their area like falls or narrow gaps where they can get stuck. Let them explore by their own, and let them return to the nest whenever they feel like it. If you want to interact with them do it there for now.

Mine start to leave the hutch at about 3-4 weeks and follow the older rabbits into the garden.

Feed whatever the doe gets, but always hay too.

Imo, at that age it would be best to not put them here and there, but arrange the nest so they can easily get in and out. And make sure there are no traps in their area like falls or narrow gaps where they can get stuck. Let them explore by their own, and let them return to the nest whenever they feel like it. If you want to interact with them do it there for now.

Mine start to leave the hutch at about 3-4 weeks and follow the older rabbits into the garden.

Thank you so much, hopefully I just worry for nothing . I lost his other sibling the other day and get very worry about any thing now.

I got an other video today when he play around with his mom , do you think it’s normal?

Attachments

• IMG_3434.MOV
    77.1 MB

Latest posts

Back