Training your rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stephanie wrote:
It'll be fine, as long as it's not something that happens constantly.

They don't eat constantly 24-7 (gotta get in those long hours of bunnynaps ya know), so I think him being there for that time is fine.
Thanks, I was just worried when I read that... Besides, Iwatched him while he was in there and he was so busy checking out hisnew cage that he didn't notice things were missing!

con-man wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Sebastian goes for car rides

the idea of a rabbit running around the floor of a car and walking over my feet, the clutch and gas would annoy me.

The way I drive...geez! I can't imagine ;)

con-man wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Sebastian goes for car rides

the idea of a rabbit running around the floor of a car and walking over my feet, the clutch and gas would annoy me.
It would annoy me too, if that's whathappened but happily it isn't! :)You can read aboutSebastian's regular car rides and see photos of one of his trips topick up his little girl herehttp://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=5364&forum_id=1&highlight=RaspberrySwirl+home+thread

Sebastian isn't a "typical" rabbit. If hewere then he might not be so relaxed about so many things, includingcar rides!

RaspberrySwirl

Hi,

I bought window screens and sewed them together with wire or kitestringadding shelf brackets to hold them up to the doorwaysthat I didn'twant my bunnyto get into. Its highenough that she can't jump over but she likes to sit and dream she wason the other side. At one time she was on the other side and managed tostrip my bathroom baseboard in 10 minutes. There goes my deposit! LOL!

I also use a spray bottle. First I would say "No" firmly and thenspray. I hardly have to spray her because she caught on verywell.

She also recognizes these words and comes running for: "Naynay(banana)", "apple","seeds", "snack". She hatescarrots can you believe it?

Ginbunny

Back