The new additions to my little family!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RipleyLLC

Reaction score
Evi is the first rabbit I adopted. She was found in someone's yard and they trapped her. She has a huge personality and she is a little bitty thing, about 4 lbs. She loves to eat and I always seem to see her eating something lol. She's always active and just hops around their room checking on all the other rabbits.

Druid is a dominant rabbit. She's always on high alert to make sure the others are alright and no predators. She's the thumper in the group. She thumps a lot to show her displeasure with whatever lol. Druid tears things up when she gets upset.

Next is Patsy. Patsy is sweet, but tends to be a bit aggressive with the other gals. Sometimes one will just hop past her and she goes after them. She loooooooves fresh hay and whenever I fill the hay pen she runs around and twirls and jumps and then runs in the pen all crazed digging and jumping around hahaha.

TJ is next. Her name is short for T Junction because she has a t on her back lol. She's a sweety and super curious. I'm currently hand feeding them apples to tame them up a bit and she is always the first to come get some. She also is a toe nibbler and likes to stand up using my leg as a post lol.

Then there is Queenie. Queenie lived in a double layered rabbit hutch all her life. I think she is about 4 years old. She is a big gal and I think probably weighs about 8-10 lbs. She doesn't know how to be social and they gave her to me because she was so much bigger than the male rabbits that she just dominated them. She is a mega Humper and super destructive. If she gets pissed off, she goes and throws things around with her mouth. Her fur is the softest I have ever felt and she has the biggest saddest eyes I have seen on a critter.

Last but not least, there's Rosey. I don't have much to say about her. She is kinda lazy, doesn't have much of a personality, and just stays laid up in her fat form lol.

I have never had rabbits and I can't believe how much I am totally in love with my ladies. I'm also glad to be here!!!

Attachments

• 123_1.jpg
    123_1.jpg
    96.6 KB
  • 123_1 (1).jpg
    123_1 (1).jpg
    55 KB
  • 123_1 (2).jpg
    123_1 (2).jpg
    71.6 KB
  • 123_1 (3).jpg
    123_1 (3).jpg