First time poster and bunny owner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabbi

Reaction score
My name is Gabbi. I am a first time bunny owner of a super cute Hotot dwarf rabbit. His name is George Hopper Bunnerson, but he gets called a variety of names. Sometimes he is just called Rabbit. He has been part of our family for over two months now. I do have a few questions, but I'll leave it at introductions for now :)

CIMG1831.jpg

CIMG1827.jpg

Thanks for the welcome :) I certainly think he's adorable. These aren't the greatest pictures. The better ones are on my husbands computer lol

Welcome! What a cute little guy, love the picture of him in the hidey hay. :)

Hi & welcome, Gabbi & George!
George is adorable! Can't wait to hear more about George! I'm still relatively new both here & to bunnies myself! Its great to come here & hear about others bunnies & get helpful information. I have two Jersey Wooly doe sisters! Nice to meet you & George!

I just googled Jersey Wooley, and some of them are just little fluff balls!! Made me laugh. They are pretty darn cute!

Thanks, Gabbi! Faith, my black doe reminds me of a tribble (Star Trek)! lol I need to get some pix but I only have my cell phone camera which isn't working right! Look forward to more George posts!

Back