Danielle Hayduk

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
Goodnews,Folks!

Danielle is starting to get back on her feet.

Thanks to your continued thoughts and prayers, she's starting to get her strength back.

-Carolyn
WONDERFUL NEWS! :)

I'm sure everyone , including the bunnies are doing binkies and happy dances!

Slow and steady wins the race, wishing you a full recovery and warm positive thoughts.

Good to hear thatDanielle is coming around! Seems like it's been a long timesinceshe's beenfeeling her best. Continued thoughtsand prayers from here.

RaspberrySwirl

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers for Danielle.

Just when she started feeling a bit stronger, she recieved word thather favorite cousin died in an accident in France on Christmas. :(

She just can't seem to catch a break these days.

-Carolyn

that poor thing...... she's going through some true trials right now..... we still have her and will keep her in our prayers..

Hi Everyone:
I just read your posts for the first time and I am overwhelmed by yourkindness and prayers. My health seems to be an ongoing saga, and I wasjust hoping for an upward recovery. On top of all the rest, I havedeveloped pleurisy, sending me back to bed all day--again.
Yet I know that all of your prayers have helped me getout of thehospital so quickly (doctors were saying it could have been 6 weeksinstead of 2 1/2. I know that every burst of energy comes from yourunited energy.
Thank you all so much for your thoughts. I truly appreciate it. Could I just ask you to keep on praying?
Thanks!

You know this group will continue praying for you, Danielle.

You're very much appreciated and cared for here.

Hope you are soon out and about.

Here's toa happier, healthier, and wealthier New Year!

-Carolyn

rabbits wrote:
Hi Everyone:
I just read your posts for the first time and I am overwhelmed by yourkindness and prayers. My health seems to be an ongoing saga, and I wasjust hoping for an upward recovery. On top of all the rest, I havedeveloped pleurisy, sending me back to bed all day--again.
Yet I know that all of your prayers have helped me getout of thehospital so quickly (doctors were saying it could have been 6 weeksinstead of 2 1/2. I know that every burst of energy comes from yourunited energy.
Thank you all so much for your thoughts. I truly appreciate it. Could I just ask you to keep on praying?
Thanks!

My prayers will continue to be said for you Danielle. I am so sorry tohear about the news of you cousin too. You've had it bad haven'tyou?

Thanks for droping on here and keeping us updated!

Sending much love

Vickie

It goes without saying that good thoughts and prayers will continue to be sent your way.

Jim & the crew

Your in our prayers, wishing for a fast recovery.You have everyone here thinking of you and what a great bunch of peopleyou have joined together, you have given so much to us and hope ourprayers are returned to you for a speedy recovery. And my deepestsympathy for your cousin.

Keep fighting AND stay strong!

Love Debbie, Shadow and Family

hi every body

it looks like dainellie is feeling much better

congratulations

marie

:shock:My bunnie just hadbabies any advise. anouther bunnie last week had babies but sheabandend them i raised them for 4 days by hand before they died. I needsome advise to a new aunt!!!!;);)

I hope Danielle gets out of the hospital and feels better.I'm sure her family misses her being home.

Latest posts

Back