Dang, now I have to cage them all ....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preitler

Loony bunny guy
Reaction score
For whatever reason, this year my rabbits are destructive to my vegetables. For 10 years they left the Topinambur alone once itr was 3ft high -not this year, had to lock them out of the plot.

And now pumkins. They always ignored them, not this year. So I have to cage them to save what's left of my harvest.

The pumpkins, of course, not the bunnies :)

Attachments

• Kürbis.jpg
    Kürbis.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 0
They finally figured out what they were missing all these years. We have the same problem with our chickens. Had to put up a portable pen to block the garden off. But occasionally someone forgets to shut the gate, and they are more than happy to invade the garden yet again 🤣

Funny thing is, pumpkin is part of their winter vegetables - it takes up to two weeks for some of them to eat it, it's a rather aquired taste, so it cought me somewhat off guard when they bounced on them when I let them out on the meadow, despite lots of yummy greens all around.

Still enough left though, this year I had about 20 plants.

Attachments

• Kürbis2.jpg
    Kürbis2.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 0
For whatever reason, this year my rabbits are destructive to my vegetables. For 10 years they left the Topinambur alone once itr was 3ft high -not this year, had to lock them out of the plot.

And now pumkins. They always ignored them, not this year. So I have to cage them to save what's left of my harvest.

The pumpkins, of course, not the bunnies :)LOL…..sorry🙀🥴

Latest posts

Back