Who has Guinea pigs here or anyother small animals

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a rescued hamster. He was abused so he's not too social :(

I have 3 guinea pigs as well as 2 rabbits i didhave 5 guinea pigs but sadly lost my first 2 within a month of eachother at the wonderfull age of 7 years:)

I have a female rat, Pixie. Used toalso breed and keep guniea pigs years ago. While Pixie is ajoy to have and watch, she is not cuddly in the least bit. :?She is still my mini monkey - she uses her paws just like monkeys tograb food and toys.

Yes so are mine kept separate from therabbits'but one guinea pig bless him has to stay on his own as he wasabused and is very aggresive to any other guinea pig'but gets extracuddles as he's very loving to us:D

Wow all your animals sound soo sweet i have 2guinea pigs one of them lives at school and the other with me she alotof fun i would like a hamster but parents say three is enough lol but ido have three and school and tons of farm animals so cant reallycompain :D

I've kinda had it all, except guinea pigs, theirsquealing just drives me nuts. (It's the same reason Icouldn't have a bird, I get migraines and the noise is justbad.)

At the moment I have the 9 rabbits along with 6 ferrets and 5 malerats. Edit to include: 9 bearded dragons (they are breeders)and 2 uromastyx.

Jen

This is one of my ferrets, Bailey, he has adrenal gland disease.

My oldest son William has a gerbil.. He takes somewhat good care of it but could be better, i keep a eye on it though.

Cristy

I have

2 hamsters.. Darcy and Ethal- cute little ones.

1 bunny- Thumper, she's usually sweet and cute but yesterday she bit me for some unknown reason.

1 bird- he doesn't like anyone and he'll bite you to let you know.. but he sure will talk up a storm!!

2 guinea pigs, a quaker parrot, a budgie, acockatiel, 3 cats, a dog, and three aquariums, oneof which contains aclawed frog. :)

Back