Weird Behavior

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle,

Has Megan's color changed? I love that picture of her! No doubt that's the best as her avatar. She's so perfect.

Delphinum,

I love those bunny flops!!

-Carolyn

Yes Carolyn, she has changed. She's darker now.Her ears and face are grey now and her rear end is grey, like thereit's a perfectly squared off patch of grey on her bum! lol. And therest and her tummy is kinda like tortoise shell grey patches.

She used to be all beigey/brown except for her ears, with a white stomach and tail.

Her tail is still a white little cottonball.

I want to thank you all. I was so scared somethingwas wrong with him when it first started happening. I actually stayedup all night so I could watch him. But everyone herewas veryunderstanding and allied those fears. So from the bottom of my heart,Thank You.

Athena does the hair chewing thing too lol. She was grooming my son'shair when she decided that, that patch of hair didn't belong there. Soshe pulled it out. lol.

I have realized that everyone's bunns have at least one quirky thingthey do. Ive can also say that without a doubt every bunn on here isgorgeous.

Tina

You're very welcome!!! I'm not sure if you've everposted a pictureof your bun on here, but I'm sure he's gorgeous too! :)I dont know why buns like to eat human hair...lol. Sometimes it hurtsbecause she'll suddenly rip a few out..ouchies! lol. Usually I tell herto go away and she moves to a different spot on me...lol.

I have to get the film developed. I was going todo it this weekend but with the holiday things got kinda hectic and Ididn't have time. So I will definitely have pics to share this comingweekend.

Hi dajeti2,

I know what it's like to worry about a behavior and lose sleep over it.I'm glad you asked and I certainly hope that your fears are completelyput to rest. If there was any danger of something being wrong, I'dcertainly voice my concern as would others.

No Worries.

It sounds as if they have found their heaven on earth being in your home.

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn. Nope no worries just a whole lot of laughs.

Apollo's are a bit sensitive to the sun. So I went to the petstore andbought him a baseball style hat. Nah he's not pampered lol. If I buyfor one I have to buy for the other, so Athena has her own bag ofdehydrated papaya.

If I die I want to come back as my bunns.

Tina

Latest posts

Back