Update on my current rescues(plus 2 more)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RescuedRabbit

Reaction score
Hi all, thought I'd give an update on how all my rescues are going.

Harvey(abscess bunny)is stealing my heart, he's up for adoption, but im secretly hoping no one calls.

DSCF1662.jpg

Baxter(infected eye bunny) is completeyly healed and still has vision in his once gunky eye, he is also up for adoption.

DSCF1659.jpg

Seppy(thin bunny) has settled in nicely with the boys. He's still a little yellow from being in his urine drenched cage before he came to me, but the fur is slowly growing out. He is also back to a healthy weight and ready for adoption.

DSCF1657.jpg

Now for the newbies!

Pip(infected eye bun). I picked up Pip today. She is so lively despite her majorly infected eye. She's also incredibly thin weighing 1kg.She is on Opticlox eye cream and must have it cleared twice a day. She may lose sight in that eye, so praying she makes a full recovery.

DSCF1654.jpg

Dixie(skinny bun). Dixie came from the same house an Pip. She also weighs 1kg. Her spine, ribs and hibs are all easily felt. Shes also very weak and lethargic. She's very young, which may also make getting the weight on her harder. She just needs some TLC.

DSCF1653.jpg

And RIP to little Tia.You paid the ultimate price today for myignorance and stupidity. Im sorry. I love you.

WOW is all I can say.

What you're doing is amazing and those bunnies that are up for adoption look great!

When I came to Pip's picture my heart broke...seriously what the heck is wrong with people!?!?!?!?! I can't wait to see updated pics of that girl, I'm sure in your care she will be good as new in no time.

I'm dealing with a very skinny baby now, I just got him 2 nights ago and I can feel all his ribs and his spine sticks out as well.

Back