Thank you!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I found this forum a couple of days ago and it just brings so much joy in my heart knowing that here´s a place where I can share my love for rabbits. I simply can´t imagine my self without a cute little rabbit jumping around with me in my home. So a gentle, safe cuddle to all the adorable and absolutely amazing rabbits in here and hi to their "parents" from a 49 year old Danish woman.

Thank you every one for such a warm welcome. I´m sure going to spend a lot of time in here:)

Actually right now I´m grieving the loss of my dear little 11 year old bonny Amalie a couple of monts ago.

I´m "pregnant" with a new little Bianca in the beginning of august (already confirmed from a wonderful rabbit breeder). Because I always need time to let my dearest bonnies find their place in my heart until I with a sincere heart can say: "Welcome little one. I´m really looking forward getting to know you just as YOU are!"

´Can´t wait to share her with you 🐇

Attachments

• Amalie.jpg
    Amalie.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Amalies Resting Place.jpg
    Amalies Resting Place.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Amalies Resting Place (2).jpg
    Amalies Resting Place (2).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi everone❤.

I have to say that being a part of you all in this forum really makes my day! Thank you for all of your sweet reactions to my thread and for sharing your beautiful Bonnies with me until Bianca comes along in August.

´Can´t wait to share her with you 🐇

Lot´s of fresh hay, a little of fresh herbs and gentle cuddle to all your awsome rabbits from me. And if I can be a help to you in any way, please let me know!

Welcome! I can't wait for you to get Bianca! I can tell you are going to be a wonderful bunny mom ❤

Welcome to the forum. We were in Aarhus back in 2005 amongst other places--Stayed in Copenhagen for 4 days right across from Tivoli Gardens--had a great time but it was sure cold in the upper areas of Norway.

Latest posts

Back