Rescue babies No. IL Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippogoddess1

Reaction score
Here are some pics of a litter of bunnies that I took in from the Chicago Ridge rescue. I also have momma but she will be staying with me.She weighs about 5lbs and of course daddy is unknown.These guys are little sweeties and need good homes. I'm asking a small adoption fee to insure good homes and all the money from that will go right back into my own rescue efforts. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I'm located in northern IL with possible transport help to Chicago area and up into southern WI.

bunny4.jpg

bunny3.jpg

bunny1.jpg

oh my, can I save that picture of the first sweetie? he/she resembles our Blue; we never saw him in pint size version yet the coat and coloring is right on. Bless you for taking on the young ones who need forever homes.

And who can resist an all white or all black bunn? EVERY rabbit HOME should have one. ;)

Sending good vibes for their placement!!!! You're an angel to take in these guys when their future was dismal. Kudos to the model holding each bun. She's got a solid hand foundation under their front toesies and back footers.

Julie

LOL naturestee. I was gonna type... 'stee's gotta see this thread. There's a BLUE one !!! e.s.p.

Thank you all for your kind words and you don't know how hard it is to let that little blue one go (which by the way I have been calling gray can't tell I don't know much about rabbit colors huh.) Which really he hasn't left yet :biggrin2:Feel free to copy any of the pics. Yes my daughter is very good about handling the bunnies with care.

I will copy and show Blue what he looked like as a youngen'.

Do you have space, time, finances to keep the blue? Meanwhile I hear you on all your efforts and work/volunteer time to find them homes. Your daughter can give a caretaker talk on 'her" mom saving jeopardized lives from kill shelters...

Latest posts

Back