My bunny is really sick, her legs are eroded to the bone.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bag Balm is a non-toxic medical ointment that you can buy from local drug stores and from places like KW Cages, etc... it is a small green square tin. It is used very often for animals as if they accidently lick it it will not cause them any harm.
Not good that she is on a solid base floor... wire is always better. But since she is on solid flooring just make sure she has plenty of bedding beneath her to soak up any "go" and keep checking on her to keep her bottom & legs nice & dry.
Greens are like hay and dont really add on weight. Try to get some oats as soon as you can. Quaker Old Fashioned Rolled Oats from the market are good enough and will do nicely (dont get the "instant" kind though).
Hope this helped. :)

Thank you very much to Watermelons for helping Mimi :hearts
She took such good care of her and is so kind.

Thanks to all of you for helping me out here, I think I'm going to stick around on this forum and I'll keep you updated on how my bun is doing.

As of now, Mimi has a clean bum and has lots of soft towels to rest on. She still has her healthy appetite and is very lively even after two stressful car trips in a week. She's a trooper.

Latest posts

Back