Music

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just wondering what kind of music you all listen to.

I mostly listen to rock and alternative, but a little hip hop and R&B.

I like contemporary country the best, though mywonderful husband often finds himself wishing I didn't. Helikes classic rock (from the 60's and 70's) and LOVES 80'smusic. We try to compromise and listen to one another's musicin a good balance. I have to say, though, it's prettydifficult sometimes. :)

My husband's a sweetie and normally bends to what I like to do (manytimes much to my chagrin because I like to know what HE wants moreoften than not), but with his music, he's much more stubborn.Lol...:) It's funny, sometimes we get in a spat just becauseneither of us will say what WE want to do. Lol! :D

Love Jewel, enjoy Celtic also listen to country,rock and classic occasionally. Hate heavy metal, but enjoysome alternative and Christian. Love the haunting sounds ofGregorian chant.

Pam :)

I'll listen to just about anything except deathmetal and I'd prefer not to listen to churchy music in myspare time. Also alot of the latest (for lack of better term)getto crap is annoying.

My music taste is fairly ecclectic. I enjoyclassic and some (but not all) of the more modern rock, as well as somepop. Recently, I have gotten into modern country. My library is allover the place. If I hear a song on the radio that I like, I just buyit. I love being able to purchase individual songs! The only things Idon't care for are heavy metal and rap.

Aww...I like it too. I've justnever had the time or ability to go looking for Celtic CD's.I think it's WONDERFUL!! :)

Kadish Tolesa wrote:
Everything CELTIC!!!:clover: :clover::clover: :clover:

Nobody else likes it so I use headphones .

Kadish Tolesa :rainbow:

bunnydude wrote:
My music taste is fairly ecclectic. I enjoy classic and some(but not all) of the more modern rock, as well as some pop. Recently, Ihave gotten into modern country. My library is all over the place. If Ihear a song on the radio that I like, I just buy it. I love being ableto purchase individual songs! The only things I don't care for areheavy metal and rap.
I am very similar to you in my music taste. I can listen toalmost anything. I do kind of like heavy metal but i can only listen toit for so long. Right now I LOVE Jack Johnson!!!! so fun and relaxing!!

As it has been said before dance music! I loveanything that I can dance to. If I can't dance to it Ihave ahard timelistening to it.

Latest posts

Back