Hi, Everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippogoddess1

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm knew to this forum and even though I have already gotten a welcome from some of the members from my first post I will introduce myself. My name is Jennifer and I live in Northern IL. I have been doing rat rescue for quite a few years now and I have meet some wonderful animal people over that time. Up until a few weeks ago we were a home without bunnies and overnight we had 5. One of my friends who works at a shelter found out about a momma bunny and her 4 babies who had a very bad fate ahead of them. I received an email stating "they are cutting numbers tomorrow" I knew what that meant and so they came to live with me. They have filled my life with so much happiness and hopefully they will all find good homes soon , Except for momma she is all mine now I love he so much,and I will be able to help with another momma someday. So now I will no longer be a home without a bunny.

Jennifer

:hello Glad you found us! Thank you very much for saving those babies and their momma! That was SO nice of you! Hope you enjoy hanging around here. It's a great place to share bunny stories and get advice.

:welcome1 Cathy

Welcome to the forum, Jennifer!

I can't wait to hear more about mommy bunny and her babies. I also love that you do rat rescue. I do take in rats that need homes when I see them in my town, as I seem to be the only "rat person" in my tri area.

I currently have two neutered adult male rats and two "soon-to-be" neutered young male rats. I also have three neutered male house bunnies!

Your a great person for making a difference in rabbit's and rat's lives :biggrin2:.

- Amy

Jennifer,

Hallo and welcome! It was such a kindhearted and generous gesture you did,to save 5 bunny lives! It would be so nice if we could see photos of the family, they must be so cute! I know nothing about rats, so it would also be great to share some of your experiences in rat rescuing.

Marietta

Welcome to RO, Jennifer!

Thank you for resucing the little bunny family, we need more people like you in the world. :hug:

So pleased you're enjoying life with bunnies, they are amazing. That's cool you've got ratties too, I'd love a little group, someday. :)

Michaela & bunnies Madison and Ebony

hi and welcome to the parenting hood of rabbits.lol. thats awsome that u do rat rescue and that u saved those bunnies! hope to talk more.:)

Brittany

Wow Jennifer, from none to five, now that's a rushed introduction to bunny slave-dom! :p

That's so lovely of you to take them all on, and aren't baby bunnies totally adorable? of course so are the adults :weee:.

Michelle

hippogoddess1 wrote:
So now I will no longer be a home without a bunny.

Jennifer
Oh Jennifer - how I understand that statement - they just work their way into your heart...don't they?

Welcome to the forum...

Peg

Latest posts

Back