Hello, Newbie from So Cal!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avaheartdog

Reaction score
Hello! I am so happy to be here and be able to participate in yet another message board :)

I adopted a rabbit from Downey Animal Shelter in LA yesterday, He is a little brown and white, neutered boy. I decided to adopt because I am a dog rescuer & I run a hamster rescue. So I know the importance of adoption. Plus the fact that they neutered him and the adoption fee was still only $65 was VERY appealing! Since neutering can be very expensive, He is a really sweet boy we named Clover {Um, I have a 3 year old Sofia the First fan here!} My son likes him okay. He's never been around them before, Clover is 100% for me & going to be a house bunny once I can situate the dogs and stuff so he can have two rooms to run in freely. We're very pleased to have him!

Hello and welcome, I am new here too!
Congratulations on your new bunny, I think it's awesome that you rescued him and gave him a new loving home :)

Hello and welcome :welcome1.

I just adopted a rabbit from a shelter this past Saturday (he won't be coming home until tomorrow evening, although, according to the shelter, he could come home as early as this evening). I am a proponent for rescue and also feel that it is far less expensive to adopt an already altered pet than have to spay or neuter on your own. My new bun is a male, approximately 1 year old, and a broken black mutt bunny! I'm smitten with him and can't wait to have him home with me.

Congratulations to both you and Clover! It sounds like you'll make a wonderful bunny owner. And, I hope to get to know you and Clover more in the coming weeks and months! This site is terrific and it has been a joy to be here so far - I hope you find it to be the same!

Welcome to RO, and congratulations on your adoption of Clover! Sounds like he's found a wonderful home. :wave:

I have read your threads! I would love to get to know you through PMs maybe so we can navigate new rescue bunny ownership together!

Hello and welcome :welcome1.

I just adopted a rabbit from a shelter this past Saturday (he won't be coming home until tomorrow evening, although, according to the shelter, he could come home as early as this evening). I am a proponent for rescue and also feel that it is far less expensive to adopt an already altered pet than have to spay or neuter on your own. My new bun is a male, approximately 1 year old, and a broken black mutt bunny! I'm smitten with him and can't wait to have him home with me.

Congratulations to both you and Clover! It sounds like you'll make a wonderful bunny owner. And, I hope to get to know you and Clover more in the coming weeks and months! This site is terrific and it has been a joy to be here so far - I hope you find it to be the same!

Congrats on the adoption of Clover and I hope you all have a great life together. Welcome to the forum and I hope that you will post photos soon!

Take care and welcome!
Vanessa

Latest posts

Back