Hello from Indianapolis, Indiana

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie317

Reaction score
I live in Indianapolis. Mollie is we think 5 she was free with pet food purchase because she was a return to the pet store and is our star at the house :) I'm glad I found this forum I usually get my information from myspace and other bunny moms but the post are sporadic.

Welcome to the forum :)

I'm sorry that you're not here under happier circumstances but I hope that you do find some positives here and despite the sad start, can enjoy the forum.

I look forward to hearing more about Mollie and hopefully seeing some pics *hint*

Take care

Tracy

Hello and Welcome! :biggrin2:

Would love to see Pic's of Mollie. :)

Enjoy. Lots of Info here on RO.... April

12-29-06_2252.jpg
brianne031.jpg
brianne022.jpg

Welcome to the forum! I am glad you found this site,it isvery active, very friendly and very helpful. Have you checked out the Library section? It has a lot of good information. There is usually some member around the world up and on the forum to respond to a question.

There are a lot of experience on this site and every loves to hear about each others bunny's. Mollie is a very cute bunny, I look forward to seeing MORE pictures of her and hearing more about your life as a bunny slave.

Dave

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Welcome to the forum Mollie317. :welcome1

How did you find this forum? Is it because you were trying to helpa abandoned bunny?

I actually have looked for bunny forums before and found bunspace but the outline is quite different.

Yes I put in rabbit forum and it came up. Glad I found it.

Hawkertinger wrote:
Hey! I'm from Indy too...welcome to RO!
Well hello! We actually live in Greenfield but Indy is more familiar so we go with that it takes about 15 minutes to get to indy from here :)

Heya and welcome to RO forums.
You're bunny is darling...she reminds me of our ND bunny Harry (RIP) same colouring.

Back