Hello everyone.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doolie_82

Reaction score
hi, ive been using this forum now for a week and thought i better introduce myself.

My name is Julie Seagrave and i live in leicestershire in the UK. I bought a 'male' rabbit 2weeks ago, after finding out he is a she, she gave birth to 3 dead babies today. Her name is Zorro. She is approx. 17 weeks old.

I have had 2 rabbits previously 1 male and 1 female, (kept seperately!) Bandit was a HUGE white male and died nearly3 years ago, he was nearly 8 and Ebonie was a small black female, she died nearly 6 years, she was 11 months old, there was a illness/disease going around and i think she caught it, vet wanted me to cut her open to see if it was a twisted stomach but i couldnt do it,luckly bandit didnt catch it!

Welcome to the forum, Julie! Nice to have you.:wave:

I'm very sorry about your losses, that must be so heartbreaking:(.

Poor Zorro. Hope she's doing okay! Let us know how you guys are doing!

Take care.

Crystal

Welcome to RO! :wave:

I'm very sorry about Zorro's babies. :cry4:I hope Zorro is getting better. Please keep us updated on how she's doing! :happybunny:

Karlee:brownbunny

angelnsnuffy and fallingstar, ur bunnys look like Zorro. The new picwas taken last night about 3 hours after giving birth, just show you, nothing cant put her off eating!!!

Latest posts

Back