Hello everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinna_Bunny

Reaction score
Hello! My name is erynn but I usually go by bunny online (I wonder why XD). I'm excited to get to know everyone and their buns
♡⊱ ─── ⋅ʚ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱აɞ⋅ ─── ⊰♡

My rabbit journey
I got my first rabbit 10 years ago when I was around 10 and not very knowledgeable about rabbits. After getting my first rabbit Olaf I did my best to take care of him the best I could while listening to family telling me how to take care of him.
about a year or so later I ended up finding people online teaching proper rabbit care (which was very different from what I was told) and it lead me down a path of a lot of research and re-evaluating haha.

Since then I got 2 more, rem and buddy. Sadly my 3 passed away unexpectedly 2 years ago and now I recently took in a baby netherland dwarf named Dante.
Dante is now 6 months old and is as troublesome as ever.

♡⊱ ─── ⋅ʚ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱აɞ⋅ ─── ⊰♡
 ​
I love being in communities like this where I'm able to learn and share all things rabbit and I'm super happy to be here! This is my first time owning such a small rabbit so I'm gonna need all the tips I can get haha

Latest posts

Back