Going to get my bunny in 1 hour

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on the "bunny flop" pose, I'd say he's settled in very well! Such a sweet little boy! :bunnydance: (Thanks for the photo's!)

Look at that beautiful boy!!! OMG he's gorgeous!

I love his dead bunny flop! he's adorable!

Are you calling him BOO? it's cute since he's white like a ghost.

I call Bo my Boo sometimes...... or BooBoo......

Congrats on that fabulous boy!

Oh my gosh he is adorable.

Wow he's so big already and still growing. I can hardly wait to continue to watch him blossom into a full grown Flemish. I'm so jealous.

Susan:apollo:

HEY! I know that breeder!!!! No wonder he's so adorable and sweet!!!

:woohoo

tracyone99 wrote:
These are 2 pics of my new bunny Boo. He is 4 months old now. I got him from Sunny Oaks Rabbitry in NY. He is so wonderful and loves to cuddle and be pet and held. He even gives kisses.

Awww! I can't wait to see him! I have never seen nor heard of a white flemish (all the more reason to see pics!)

I know it's been way longer than an hour scince you posted your message but I just wanted to say - have fun with your new bunny I really wish i was you right now!!!!!!

So I am Tracyone99's sister and so Boo is sitting my living room as well and figured i post some new pictures as well. :biggrin2:

heres another one. i have many more and will prolly posting them in a timely fashion so you guys can watch him grow! :biggrin2:

s1hv1z.jpg

Hey Shelle28! You HAVE to start a blog for Boo!!! Please? Post more pics! Gotta see that boy grow up!

:hello :welcome1to the RO Family!!

What a HANDSOME boy!! Give Boo a big ol' kiss from me!

We have a Flemish Giant boy, too. His name's Teeny, and he's definitely one of a kind! He's so mischievous and goofy...but also, like Boo, loves to cuddle up and get loads of kisses and pets! He's about five months old now, and weighs about 10lbs. :D

Aren't Flemish Giants WONDERFUL?

Oh! Did you get him from Cathy (BlueGiants)? Wonderful!!

I can't wait to hear and see more about Boo! We LOVE pictures around here, so feel free to start a Bunny Blog and tell us all about him! :)

Also, feel free to browse our extensive Lagomorph Library, which has all sorts of articles about just about every facet of bunny life! From health topics to just good bunny information!

So, pull up a chair, grab some coffee (or tea), and have fun! :)

Hugs to you and your handsome boy!

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back