Free Reign

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ursula

Karen
Reaction score
So this is day two of having Ursula. Oh my goodness, how much she's warmed up in a day!! :D

Now, whenever I'm home I open the door to her cage so she can get exercise. Am I going about this the right way or should I designate the specific times she's allowed out? I want her to feel comfortable and at home; but I also want to make sure that she knows I'm the boss.

Any advise??:bunnyheart

Last edited:
First off make no mistake she is the boss LOL. I know plenty of people on here that let their buns out when they are home without a set schedule. Should be fine.

LOL I'm starting to get that feel yes :) okay well I'll just keep doing what I'm doing then. Thanks!

Remember, cats have staff, dogs have masters and bunnies have slaves! We feel it's best to let her out when you are home--the more time out to exercise and socialize, the better. The only schedule we keep to fervently is feed, veggies and treats. They will pick up on your scheduling so very rapidly. She looks so much like our little girl Coal.

Back