Alicia and The Zoo Crew (Part 2-2007)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy joined us. His name is Wyatt Earp.

100_9096.jpg

100_8033.jpg

RIP Lonely My First Hamster, Molly Marie my sweet puppy(RIP), Elvis the Demon Monkey Bird RIP, Samantha Jane(RIP),and family pets,

You all blessed my lives for a short while and were gone. Some Everyone of you has been lovedwere here you blessed us.

Bo the Snack. Jasper Jax, Ringo Starr,Akasha "Kashi" Maheret, Connor Grayson, Teresa Mekare,Dallas Jinx Jones, Elvis Aaron, Wyatt Earp, Samuel Elijah, Logan Jake, and family pets,

You bless our lives to this day and I want you to know I love you so much.

YIKES! Trio is loose and getting along with Wyatt.

100_9198.jpg

100_9199.jpg

100_9200.jpg

100_9201.jpg

OH YAY!! :pinkbouce:

I'm so happy at the possibility of bonding 4, or even 5! That'd be so great! It's going to be so cool to see them all together! Hopefully you can get Wyatt neutered soon and start the bonding!

:woohoo

It is our dream for Wyatt and Elvis to join the trio.

Oh gosh Jade, is that your bedroom, how in the world do you climb out of bed. lol Great pics and vids.

Ringo, I did not realize how bad his tilt was wow, Ringo sure is getting around great, I sure loved it how he was making love with his stuffed. lol All of your babies are so cute and I did not know you had guinea pigs. I miss mine so much. I had to rehome them all before we moved to West Virginia, we were only allowed the dog. My friend just told me that the lethal Pearl passed away on the 4th.

Anyhoo great pics and love the name. You should name the next bun Dakota. It goes with with Dallas.

Hehe only one side to get out.

Ringo is our mircle bun. I just got the GPs from Amanda (binkies). I would hate to give up any of my guys. I thank godI have my mom who would take them all in a second.

Thank you my guys are my world.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Oh gosh Jade, is that your bedroom, how in the world do you climb out of bed. lol Great pics and vids.

Ringo, I did not realize how bad his tilt was wow, Ringo sure is getting around great, I sure loved it how he was making love with his stuffed. lol All of your babies are so cute and I did not know you had guinea pigs. I miss mine so much. I had to rehome them all before we moved to West Virginia, we were only allowed the dog. My friend just told me that the lethal Pearl passed away on the 4th.

Anyhoo great pics and love the name. You should name the next bun Dakota. It goes with with Dallas.

Wow from her, that is cool. She still have hers or was that her two, or was that when she fostered them? I am confused. lol

My hub would not approve that in our bedroom. He hated it if there was no room. So I made sure that the cages are mostly on my side or the foot of the bed. We had a big bedroom but by the time we had the cages together, we had 2x7, 2 high, the 2x3 was MeatHead's 2x4 was my girl piggies, then a 2x2 above the girls was my Checkers pig, then I had 4 more 2x2s for my other loner boys. lol

Yeah Ringo videos:inlove:love him so much he is a brill example of how happy a bun can be with head tilt . more Ringo piccies gorgeous biy give him nose rubs for me

They were her fosters. I can never thank her enough I love our boys.

I have cleaned up alot of space with the cages and stuff. As soon as I can the gps cage will go on the trios. The cage that takes the most space is Ringos. Can not change it because he needs what he has cause of his problems.Also Rob wanted him so he has to deal with Ringo's special needs.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Wow from her, that is cool. She still have hers or was that her two, or was that when she fostered them? I am confused. lol

My hub would not approve that in our bedroom. He hated it if there was no room. So I made sure that the cages are mostly on my side or the foot of the bed. We had a big bedroom but by the time we had the cages together, we had 2x7, 2 high, the 2x3 was MeatHead's 2x4 was my girl piggies, then a 2x2 above the girls was my Checkers pig, then I had 4 more 2x2s for my other loner boys. lol

Why thank you. He is a sweety. We adore him.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
I have never seen a bunny get so excited when he sees their mummie and daddy. Ringo is adoreable. :bunnydance:

I just added Ringo's Gotcha Day in here.

She is awesome! GAH! I need to meet more people from here. I need to move.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Amanda is a good person. I wish you were far, I'd say come to the pignic in Pgh pa. I am hosting it.

I hear ya, I met Dan (Mambo101, and Cirrustwi (Jen). I have not heard from Jen though. I am not sure if Amanda is coming to the pignic or not. I drove pass Wise Va when I picked up 2 peruvian piggies last June.
JadeIcing wrote:
She is awesome! GAH! I need to meet more people from here. I need to move.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Amanda is a good person. I wish you were far, I'd say come to the pignic in Pgh pa. I am hosting it.

Ok you are getting 6 pets and a child from me, it's only fair that you send youme Connor, Teresa and Dallas! :biggrin2:

Actually I've just remembered it was 7 pets!

They so they are not leaving. They are very happy with there accommodations.

Ok you are getting 6 pets and a child from me, it's only fair that you send youme Connor, Teresa and Dallas! :biggrin2:

Actually I've just remembered it was 7 pets!
[/quote]

I am bored.

Though I do need to update the bonding blog. :shock:

Back