Advice regarding hutch dampness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy1

Reaction score
I have two bunnies housed outside. The enclosure is fairly big, and is covered with two tarpaulins for protection from the weather. It has no bottom so is placed directly on the ground( is an Omlet hutch). It is constantly damp. I have just placed barley hay on the front part, but am concerned this will get constantly messy, and due to the size of the hutch it is hard to place this everywhere. Looking for ideas for this situation. Housing inside is not an option.
Thanks

I have two bunnies housed outside. The enclosure is fairly big, and is covered with two tarpaulins for protection from the weather. It has no bottom so is placed directly on the ground( is an Omlet hutch). It is constantly damp. I have just placed barley hay on the front part, but am concerned this will get constantly messy, and due to the size of the hutch it is hard to place this everywhere. Looking for ideas for this situation. Housing inside is not an option.
Thanks
20240705_075549.jpg20240705_075535.jpg

Latest posts

Back