terrible accident

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
I was cleaning my room yesterday and had flopsy'scage up on top of cinabun's ! when I moved my matresse it hit cinabunscage and sent flopsy's tumbling to the ground, it broke open making thehugest mess leaving flopsy on his back laying still and shaking fromhead to toe!!! I imediately pickedmy poorbaby upandrushedstraight to the car to bring him to thevet,he died in my arms at the vet's i feel terrible ! i lostmyflopsy Imstill havingtrouble consoling my daughter asthatwasmostly her rabbit ! i just can't believe howfast he left us

Luna,

I am so terribly sorry. I know you are blaming yourself, butthese freak accidents happen, and you certainly didn't intend for it tohappen.

Pam

So sorry to hear what happened. As pamnock saidawful accidents happen. Try and remember all the lovely times you andespecially your daughter had with Flopsy, maybe at some point you couldhelp her make a photo album/scrap book, and perhaps get her to do anice painting of flopsy for the book and then she will always have hercomfort at being able to remember what a special bun Flopsy was, whenshe looks through the book.

So sorry Luna,

We try to do so much for our bunnies, and for something like this to happen, it's just not fair.

Give your daughter, Cinabun, and Maya a big hug for us.

PB :(

I don't mean to be insensitive, but did Flopsy die of shock?

What a terrible thing to happen.

I'm sorry.

-Carolyn

Oh, that is so awful. I'm so very sad for you and your daughter.

As Pam said, accidents do happen, so please do not think that this is your fault.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your daughter. *HUGS* from the buns and me.

Jen, Basil, Sage, Daisy, Elvis and Orion

Oh my gosh!!! I am so sorry about the loss ofFlopsy! That is such a horrible thing to have to go through..... Dontbe tempted to blame yourself for this accident. Just give your daughterlots of love, and help her to remember the wonderful times that youboth had with your beloved bun.

I am so very, very sorry about your loss. I know that time is the onlything that will help heal this type of pain, and there's no words I cansay that will help you feel better.
Just remember that you, your daughter, and Cinabun are all in our hearts and prayers......

annie

I don't know what to say...besides what everyone else has...

I'm truly sorry...try not to lose sleep over it..

It was out of your hands

Best wishes,

Vanessa

Latest posts

Back