Choosing......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbit_whisperer

Reaction score
the last few buns.

ok it's more than afew but they were all so sweet.

272940.jpg
DoDo.

272941.jpg
doodle

272292.jpg
mini lop rabbit.(cant just call him bunny)

268027.jpg
dutchie.

273083.jpg
pepper.(she looks kinda like harper color wise.)

crystal.

264848.jpg
didi.

dutchie is really sweet even though she's cautious.

doodle has a very cautious personality she is terrified of people but when I picked her up and pet her she relaxed and sat there calmly.

i vote pepper. . .i mean, look at that face!

i also like mini lop!

katie

can you believe they cant tell the difference betwene a mini lop and a holland.:D

One time some guy called a thought a dwarf rabbit was a flemish.(Jeeze):?

I like the lop,butI like the rest too.I wish I could have em all.LOL:)

most of them I went and took out and played with but a few I did not.

Just something about didi though,I really felt something with doodle and dutchie the entire time I was there though I kept on looking back at didi I dont know why,just something...I care about the looks of a rabbit like if there cute or something,but the thing I care about most is the rabbits heart.:)

And doodles personality is similiar to mine,odd.LOL

Do what I did... take them all :eek:p Well, ok, my shelter only had three bunnies, but still! :p

I think they're all very beautiful, I honestly couldn't choose between them.

Aww. I love dutchie and pepper! But, we all know Im partial to dutches :)

Good Luck...whata difficult decision. They are all precious :pray:

-Haley

rabbit_whisperer wrote:
Just something about didi though,I really felt something with doodle and dutchie the entire time I was there though I kept on looking back at didi I dont know why,just something...

I think that should be your decision right there. When I adopted Misty, I went with the intention of getting a different bunny, but I saw her and there was something about her that I kept going back to - although she wasn't the oneI was there to pick up.

She has turned out to be my heart bunny - so who knows, you may already have a soul connection with didi...

maybe it's just because she kept on looking at me...Oddly the rabbits I had the strongest connection with were doodle ad dutchie.

my parents would not allow two rabbits.*grumbles* Sooner or later though I'll have a house of rabbits.:)all rescues,and ones with disability's.

Hey I found something I need to show you guys it's really important

this rabbit is deaf and blind it's so sad.....If I can I might adopt her.

PLEASE LOOK AT THIS LINK! http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6745332

I think you just need to go by personalities now :).

Didn't you have two buns before your little one passed away?

Aww, poor bun that's deaf and blind. :(

no,one my sisters I've had 2 other rabbit before him,one of cancer the other of heatsickness.....:(

She seems sweet and my mom said she would not mind so maybe I might go visit her and see how she is.

Oh, so sorry to hear :(.

Just be aware, especially since she is blind and maybe deaf they scare very easily. I quickly learned (As my old bun Smokey got older, she turned blind) that you have to be very slow and make no quick movements. Smokey did have her hearing, so I usually talked to her when I was going to pet her so I didn't surprise her. It takes a lot of work and patience, especially a gentle person to work with a rabbit that is blind and maybe deaf.

I rabbit I had once was deaf and had brain damage....So sweet but did not live for long,she could not eat properly....

I would not consider getting the one that's blind and deaf. She will most likely need medical treatment in the future, which will be costly. It would have to be guarenteed that she would have the medical treatment that she needs. She would also need to be housed indoors, NOT outdoors. A rabbit that is blind and deaf, like Spring said, will spook easy. They need a good indoor enviroment out of the heat and weather conditions. Because of that, she may not do good being housed in a cage either. She would most likely do better being given a room to herself.

I would go with a rabbit that doesn't have the conditions this one does. She needs to be left for someone who is older and has the money available to take her to the vet when it's needed, as well as the room to give her adequate space without caging her.

I'm a bit confused. You said you ahd 2 rabbits in the past that deid of cancer and the other of heartsickness, then the one you said had braindamage?

:?

I wont get a blind and deaf one,I away at school to much to spend enough time with her,When I was a little kid I had a rabbit and she died at 2 of cancer,at least that's what the vet said.

I'll probably get dutchie or doodle,there so sweet and there cute too.

Latest posts

Back