Update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeBunny2Love

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to this forum. I don't participate much but I've gotten so much valuable information in reading your posts! In November 2022 I adopted my bunny after my good friend died very unexpectedly. I got some fantastic advice here for how to care for him and now nearly 2 years later, he's absolutely thriving and bonded with all of us. We moved out of the apartment and into a house a few months ago and he's living his best bunny life here. He gets on great with the cats and the dog. He and the dog take turns begging for treats and we have a whole routine before bedtime where he does bunny agility for his pellets and loves. I was afraid of clipping his nails for a long time, taking him into the vet for that but I finally gave it a try and once I get him in the blanket, he snuggles right into me and lets me trim them all no problem. He stays snuggled in my arms for a while after.

Thank you for all the information in this forum! Reading through them has made this all so much easier!

And now for the pictures!

Attachments

• 20240502_221735 (1).jpg
    20240502_221735 (1).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240725_184716.jpg
    20240725_184716.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240725_184720.jpg
    20240725_184720.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240714_160629 (1).jpg
    20240714_160629 (1).jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240806_165427.jpg
    20240806_165427.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Ruby Best Life.mp4
    25.6 MB
You gave me some great advice - thank you! It was tough dealing with the grief of losing my friend, but taking in her beloved bunny really helped. I think every day how happy she would be to see how well loved and taken care of he is.

You gave me some great advice - thank you! It was tough dealing with the grief of losing my friend, but taking in her beloved bunny really helped. I think every day how happy she would be to see how well loved and taken care of he is.
It appears you have a healthy thriving family going on! I too got my bunny when my husband passed late 2021 and so I got my first Bunny, Minx! It’s been a amazing experience and she’s just so precious to me
I’m happy you have him snd is bringing you so much joy and he is obviously enjoying life to the fullest! Thank you for sharing your update!!🫶🫶🐇🐇♥️❤️💕🤗🤗

Just wanted to say thank you to this forum. I don't participate much but I've gotten so much valuable information in reading your posts! In November 2022 I adopted my bunny after my good friend died very unexpectedly. I got some fantastic advice here for how to care for him and now nearly 2 years later, he's absolutely thriving and bonded with all of us. We moved out of the apartment and into a house a few months ago and he's living his best bunny life here. He gets on great with the cats and the dog. He and the dog take turns begging for treats and we have a whole routine before bedtime where he does bunny agility for his pellets and loves. I was afraid of clipping his nails for a long time, taking him into the vet for that but I finally gave it a try and once I get him in the blanket, he snuggles right into me and lets me trim them all no problem. He stays snuggled in my arms for a while after.

Thank you for all the information in this forum! Reading through them has made this all so much easier!

And now for the pictures!
Wow! Love this. What a beautiful rabbit.
And the cat in the bunny tunnel...adorable.

It appears you have a healthy thriving family going on! I too got my bunny when my husband passed late 2021 and so I got my first Bunny, Minx! It’s been a amazing experience and she’s just so precious to me
I’m happy you have him snd is bringing you so much joy and he is obviously enjoying life to the fullest! Thank you for sharing your update!!🫶🫶🐇🐇♥️❤️💕🤗🤗
I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband. I'm so glad your Minx has been there with you! It really does help the grieving process to have a bunny to love.

Latest posts

Back