Totally Stressed Out

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverBirchRabbitry

Reaction score
My mom is a total biotch. Like I'm sorry for the language, but I'm not even kidding :/

It stated when I came in from feeding the bunnies, she says "Jeff & I were just talking about you" she wasn't getting snappy with me. I said "Well that is rude" I was kidding around and she knew it. Anyways then she says "You remember how before you said you were going to sell a few bunnies, and you never did, well you should sell some".

Mean while, she already knows that I have them up for sale, I have told her that a crap load of times. I don't want to sell some of my bunnies. I really really don't. Anyways she starts getting snappy with me, the usual. Well then I told her to be quiet, and that you can't just sell bunnies when you snap your fingers or when she feels like it.

BeforeI go any further, her fiance is a total wimp. Nice guy and all, but he WILL NOT say his own opinions or anything. He agrees with mom on everything. Even when he knows what is right. NO ONE IN MY FREAKING HOUSE BUT ME WILL SAY ANYTHING. My younger brother... ugh I really want to smack that kid upside the head. He is 13 and a total suck up. My mom agrees with him on EVERYTHING & sticks up for him all the time. He is a whiny, lieing little brat. He gave me 2 of his kits from his Netherland Dwarf litter. Nice of him right? WRONG. Now he is saying he wants them back and he wants to sell them, which is NOT going to happen, because I'm keeping them. Anyways I feed, water, groom, let out for exercise & pay attention to all the rabbits. I'm in charge of everything to do with the rabbits. My brother has some Netherland's my mom bought him. I take care of them, he comes out and sees them when he feels like it, which isn't very often. OH MY GOD & then my mom says that I have to give him the babies back, which like I already said isn't happening. Then I said the money from the kits can go to bunny food since he doesn't do anything with them. Well my mom says they are his rabbits and he can do what he wants. I told her no he can't and that I'm in control of what happens to those kits and that money. Not him. Until he starts doing stuff with them, they are mine. No 2 ways about it.

My mom then drags my step brother in. Of course she has to try and get everyone against me. Her fiance needs to grow a pair of balls like honestly. My brother needs a smack upside the head. My step brother needs a life. He is 18 no job & he smokes pot, pathetic right?

Well now I'm selling most of my bunnies except: Nova, Zeus, Biscotti, Honey Dew, Fru Fru, Queeny, Dipper, Oracle, Dutchess & Snickers. Those are all my pet bunnies.

I have to sell all my show/breeding bunnies. I'm just so sick of my mom complaining, and my whineybaby brother & my moms fiance who has no balls.

I feel like crying. I'm for the most part always miserable. It is just so stressful. I can't go back to my dads. His fiance is like the mighty queen shat of turd island. I just don't know what to do anymore.

My mom hates me. We get along about 20% of the time. One time we got into a fight and she told me to drop dead. What does that tell you? She hates me.

I just had to vent. I love all my bunnies to pieces and it really, really pee's me off.

:tears2:

That is an unfortunate living situation. How old are you again? I'm guessing you're too young to move out on your own so you're stuck in this situation. I'm very sorry about that. I hope things get more bearable for you.

t.

Sorry to hear this. Maybe your mom was just in a bad mood yest. Maybe she'll settle down. Sorry you have to get rid of your bunnies. That has to be hard.

I don't think your mom hates you. Maybe she just don't know how to show you that she loves you.

Have a better day today! :)

Ugh I went to check my emails. I have my password and stuff saved to the computer, so what does she do? She goes and checks my emails. Like ugh. She always goes and tracks down the ads I have made about the bunnies, and then she tells me I can't get rid of certain rabbits. I'm keeping Nova & Zeus (my flemmie and my neautered new zealand), Dutchess (my new flemmie), Snickers (my handycap Jersey Wooly), Fru-Fru (my tri color Lionhead buck, I have to keep him, I just can't get rid of him), Honey Dew (my petstore bunny :p), Queeny (my LAZY French Lop), Dipper & Oracle (my twin VM French Angoras).

That is everyone. Those are mainly my pet bunnies. I don't want to get rid of everyone else, but if I don't mom will never stop nagging me. She is trying to tell me I can't sell Fuzzy Mcgee because she bought him for me. Well boohoo I have bought her show quality English Angoras and then she sells them. Besides Fuzzy Mcgee nips and has an attitude from hell. I will find him a home that can show him and use him for breeding. Or maybe a wooler home.

Thanks though April, but she is ALWAYS in a bad mood. Like I'm not even being a drama queen. Oh & I'm keeping all my guinea pigs, because they aren't a big deal food wise. So she can kiss my fat behind -.-

Back