Pretending to be mentally "unstable" to protect Fraggles.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So today we got the very sad news that our very wonderful apartment manager Mr. Daniel Day passed away yesterday. Very suddenly actually he literally dropped dead in front of his assistant in his office during business hours. Very horrible and sad as Daniel was loved by all the tenants. Jason and I are very sad but just a few minutes ago Jason asked me a tough question. "What about Fraggles?" You see our building is "service animal only" and Fraggles is not a service animal. Daniel bent the rules and let us have her anyway, he did that for a lot of tenants. But now we are getting a new manager and they might not be so kind. So tomorrow I make the appointment to our doctors for one of us (have not decided which) is going to go in and PRETEND to have EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS that require the love of a RABBIT so we can get a PAPER signed to protect FRAGGLES. Fraggles is about to become a fake service animal. We are going to play video game go carts tonight. The loser gets to go insane. But I need to know from all you good people. Are we going to h*ll for this?

Latest posts

Back