Nala's Continuation

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Augh!! Ihad somewhere around three paragraphs, and something happened that deleted all my work! Anyway, my name is Kalee, and I'm a very nerdy animal lover. The glasses and the six animals I own prove it. I live in Colorado, so the rabbitI own had to go from NY toCO.Many of you may know Nala from my cousin Seth's blog. Well, some things happened, and now my Aunt had to give me Nala and Simone (those of you who don't know, Simone is a dog that Nala is very attatched to). Whenever I try to pet Nala when she's in her 4-story condo, she acts like a little untouchable princess that I can't pet. but whenever I can get to to sit still and enjoy getting petted, when my arm hurts, or I decide that I can't pet her all day, she gets mad at me like, I NEVER TOLD YOU TO STOP PETTING ME!! She's super spoiled, and afterI stop petting her, she attacks my hand the next time she sees it just because I stopped petting her. Anyway, I'll get around to the photos later, that's all for now.

Latest posts

Back