Interviewing Game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speri

Reaction score
Ok, this is a pretty cool game, and very simple. How it works is a person asks a random question (it can be anything at all). Then the next person answers the previously asked question and then they leave a question for the next person to answer. Questions that were used may be used again to hear an answer from a different person's perspective. Although the question can be anything, usually it is a question that requires some thought. For example: If you knew today the world was going to end, what would you spend your last hour doing?
...the next person can feel free to answer that! ^___^

Calling everyone I know and then i would snuggle up with everyone and bunnies - Though thats really sad so i don't want to thnik about it - i get dpressed easily :(

If you could be any animal for a day what would it be and why?

I would be a bird because I want to fly so bad or I would be a bunny because I am always wondering what their life is from thier point of view.

If you got a million dollars what would be the first thing you would buy or do?

yes. square ones that are the same color as my hair(that's what i've been told, any way:p)

what's your fave way to wear your hair(color, curly or straight and down, sides up, pony tail, ect. i want all the info:dude:!)

Up and curly or straight and down LOL

DO you prefer trouser or skirt?

It depends where I am going. If it is more casual pants. If it is more formal skirt. I am a very go with the flow person.

Obama or McCain

Dublinperky wrote:
Obama or McCain

McCain............but i'm not that crazy about him, either. and i can't vote yet:D. but next time i can :biggrin2:

long hair or short?

Long, for me anyways.

If all the stores were closing all over, whats the last thing you would buy ( exclude the bunny stuff, this is about you)

a bunch of Bibles, beads, yarn, computer, CD's, make-up, clothes..............the list could go on and on!

if you could only listen to one artist, who would it be?

Craig Powell :inlove:

What shampoo do you use?

BabyBunnies wrote:
What shampoo do you use?
This weird one my Mum bought from Avon. It smells good though!

If you could know the answer to anything, what would it be? (and you can't say 'the meaning of life!'

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

north carolina maybe? but all my friends and family would have to there too:biggrin2:

if you could do anything, what would it be?

you're supposed to post another question:biggrin2:

what's you fave breakfast?

Back