Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My husband and I, along with our 2 daughters live in Nebraska. About 4 years ago, we started getting into 4-H. My oldest daughter really wanted to show rabbits after going to a Rabbit Show in Lincoln. We did some research before purchasing a brother/sister Holland Lop pair from a breeder. My oldest has now been showing the Holland Lops in 4-H and just last year we added a Mini Rex to the family and she showed all 3 at this years county fair. I still have a lot to learn and just don't have a lot of resources around me. So, I found you guys :)

My husband and I, along with our 2 daughters live in Nebraska. About 4 years ago, we started getting into 4-H. My oldest daughter really wanted to show rabbits after going to a Rabbit Show in Lincoln. We did some research before purchasing a brother/sister Holland Lop pair from a breeder. My oldest has now been showing the Holland Lops in 4-H and just last year we added a Mini Rex to the family and she showed all 3 at this years county fair. I still have a lot to learn and just don't have a lot of resources around me. So, I found you guys :)
You will love it! It’s amazing!!!!👍👍👍🤗🤗🐇🐇

Latest posts

Back