A few questions...I am a new bunny owner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krstnpace

Reaction score
Ok...At what age do I get my male bunny nuetered? At what age do their balls drop and how can I tell if they are?

Ok i thought I had more questions but thats all i am thinking of right now....Thanks!!!

Most vets will neuter a maqle rabbit at 10 weeks and up. Others like to wait until 4 months when their, the rabbits, balls drop. So I would say that when the rabbit is 4 months would be the best time to get him neutered. I had my boy Prince get neutered at 4 months and he is doing wonderfully.

i got mine donr at 6months.. i think thats better but differnt vets say diffent things.

My vet told me he could neuter Rascal after 3 months of age. When I checked at 3 months of age he already had his balls. IDK when he got them, but they were there. Lol. You can see them, plain as day.2 sacks on each side.

:)...April

We had a bunny neutered recently- he was 3 months old- his testicles had dropped- like April said- two sacs- one on each side- plainly visible.

My vet has told me they can be neutered soon as you see the sacs, which is around 4 months. Toby got neutered on Monday, he's just over 4 months but his testicles dropped about 2 weeks ago. They are visible and a sort of pink color.

Latest posts

Back