5 buns - help and/or advice with emergency shelter (Memphis, TN)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDDAAA

Reaction score
I'm in the Memphis Tennessee area and I need to find temporary or emergency shelter for up to 1 month (hopefully 3 weeks or less), for 5 buns aged 2 to 2 1/2 years old.
4 girls and 1 boy that are all not neutered or spayed.
The two older sisters are litter mates, and the 3 younger ones are litter mates and the offspring of one of the older sisters. .
They are sweethearts (although occasionally the two older sisters will have very mild fights establishing territory) and all get along very nicely.
The male has been next to the females at all times since birth, but separated via pet fencing at 10 weeks.
They have been doted on and played with daily, living indoors their entire lives.
They are very friendly with people, but none of them like to be picked up.
They are relatively litter box trained, but not 100%.
I can provide their daily needs such as: food, treats, hay, litter boxes, litter medium, water, bowls, cages, enclosures and whatever else might be needed.
I will need to find somewhere for them to temporarily live no later than October 2nd, which is only 6 days from now.
I need some help or advice on what I can do, or where I can look for help / advice.
Thank you for any suggestions you might be able to offer.

Back